Thread: Blood Pressure?

FLY
    FLY is offline New Member

Blood Pressure?

I was wondering if anyone has experienced high blood pressure from AS. I have a friend that is on a deca / winy cycle and he went to the doctor last week and they freaked out on his blood pressure. It wasn't that bad but they made it seem like he was going to die. He's never had a problem before and I'm not sure how many cycles he has done. He is 44 years old which shouldn't have anything to do with it. He also takes some fat burners which might contribute to the raised bp. Has anyone ever heard of this happening before?

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

BP

Probably the winny, get him to have blood work done up, but anything under 140/90 is ok well on cycle.

Layed is offline New Member
    it's the winny, always takes my bp through the roof, and I just a young buck

JuicedHound is offline New Member
    Most fat burners will raise bp. My bp went up signifigantly during my cycle. However i did get readings that varied depending on the time of day. I just kept a close watch all the time and paid attention to how i felt. I never felt any diff from the raised bp. One week after my cycle my bp went back to normal. You have to realize that from high exertion exercises you will have a rise in your bp. It never hurts to check with a doc though. Especially due to the age of the person you are referring to. My cycle was dbol -sauce-deca

bortort is offline Associate Member
    If his Doctor thought it was to high and going to be a problem He would have delt with it. It must have been just high enough to keep a eye on it. Have him keep a eye on it. If it gets out of hand, have him go back to the doctors office and they can give him a perscription to help bring it down.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Eye_candy

Why would winny cause High BP?....it doesn't cause water retention!
    It seems that a Test or Deca would be more of an issue to BP!

MJ
    Last edited by Mighty Joe; 01-29-2002 at 07:19 PM.

Shine is offline New Member
    My dear old dad has to take blood pressure medicine, doc says stay away from caffeine . Added with Test i suppose this could be some of the problem.

Peace, Shine

FLY
    FLY is offline New Member
    He was concerned with telling the doctor about the sups. He doesn't go to a regular physician, he goes to some hospital and gets everything done for free. He happens to be gay and refuses to pay for any testing so he gets it for free. They test for any STD's as well as liver enzymes and who knows what else. This way he can be tested for any side affects of AS and they don't know he is on them. I know it's wrong but who am I to preach about what people do. Thanks for all the feedback though. It makes me even more leary about taking any AS. The pro's and con's just don't balance out for me yet.

Thread Information