chemikolik is offline New Member

Question 25yrs old 9 stone HELP!

I am 25, 5"10 and I weigh a measly 9st. I have always stuggled with my weight, I want to know if one shot of decca would give my body the boost it needs to put weight on. I have been 10an a half st. when I was 21 but got ill for a long time and ive not been able to put the weight back on even though Ive been well now for a year, Ive considered steroids before but thought I would wait till my body had definately stop growing which it has. I have ordered some decca from pharmanabolics, but I have only ordered one weeks worth incase the websites bogus, then if I receive that o.k Ill get more, what I want to know is if I get this decca will one shot help my bodys metabolism so I can put weight on, Im currently eating enough and also have been taking the weight gain shakes, but progress is deprssingly slow

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    no, steroids aren't the answer to gaining weight, I'm not sure why everyone thinks that, it's your diet. Your gonna have to learn to count your calories and perform slight increases until you start to gain

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chemikolik
    I am 25, 5"10 and I weigh a measly 9st. I have always stuggled with my weight, I want to know if one shot of decca would give my body the boost it needs to put weight on. I have been 10an a half st. when I was 21 but got ill for a long time and ive not been able to put the weight back on even though Ive been well now for a year, Ive considered steroids before but thought I would wait till my body had definately stop growing which it has. I have ordered some decca from pharmanabolics, but I have only ordered one weeks worth incase the websites bogus, then if I receive that o.k Ill get more, what I want to know is if I get this decca will one shot help my bodys metabolism so I can put weight on, Im currently eating enough and also have been taking the weight gain shakes, but progress is deprssingly slow

Did I read this right? You are going to do one shot of deca to help but on weight. wtf?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    if it was only that easy...

houseofpain is offline Banned
    wtf is right...thats the weakest most uneducated **** i have ever read

mman is offline Junior Member
    First off, that's a ****ty source. Second off, no source posting. Third, no it won't do ****.

BigBull13 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with everyone above,no more needs to be said.

joevette is offline Banned
    Any website with "Pharm" in the name is a guaranteed scammer. Try counting the calories. Shoot for about 4000-5000. You will grow. Even if you get enough protein and carbs, if you fall short on the calories you will not grow.

Dee-termined is offline Associate Member
    Try doubling up on your carb portions with each meal, which should be about six per day, and eating right before you go to bed (slower metabolism). If worse comes to worse go to your local supplement store and get a huge tub of weight gainer and ADD a couple glasses per day to your meals (eaten every couple hours). If you don't gain any weight this way then I'd be dawmed. Cardio should be taken down to a minimum, of course.

Dee_termined

"You may not like my Motivation or Determination but I'd like to see you try and stop either one."

lug
    lug is offline New Member
    hey chemikolic how was the deca u received? Was it real or did the company scam u? Thanks

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by lug
    hey chemikolic how was the deca u received? Was it real or did the company scam u? Thanks
    Bro this thread is almost older than I am !!!!!

chemikolik is offline New Member

me no nothing

Quote Originally Posted by lug View Post
    i obviously knew f.a when i wrote that,i never did try and get any off net, i found out a few of my mates were cheating so i got a 5wk course of deca an sus to start with, with the extra food and training i got up to 13 an a half stone and felt very well.

rookie builder is offline Associate Member
    Did you seriously just reply to a question posed to you almost 5 yrs ago??

Thread Information