Thread: Hello everyone!

Bigj4155 is offline New Member

Hello everyone!

First off I would like to say hello to everyone! I have been reading anabolic review for about 6 months now and have learn a great deal. As I finally feel that I am ready to take the jump to the dark side I figured no better time to register and get some advice before-during-after ect...

First off here are my stats

Height : 5'10
    Weight : 146
    Diet : 3500-4000 calories -taken me 8 months to gain 14 pounds eating like this

3 compound lifts are :
    Flat Bench 190x2
    Deadlift 285x4
    Squat 315x4

As you guys can see im sort of a hardgainer, I eat everything in clear view that has been cooked over a flame for at least 30 seconds Sometimes having to force feed myself.

Anyway on to the cycle, as this is my first time I would like to keep it simple. Although I would like to see good result in the weight area.

Cycle 1 : Test E 500mg wk - 1-12 week

Cycle 2 : Test E 500mg wk - 1-12weeks
    Deca 400mg wk - 1-11weeks

Of course each cycle would have nolva on hand and clomid for PCT.
    I will probably post some pictures once I get everything ready since for my size and frame even adding 20lbs should be a dramatic change.

Now all I need is a source :P Due time I suppose. Feel free to PM me with any question of suggestions!

I'm in a Hurry! is offline Junior Member
    maybe it sounds weird and stupid to most of you but I'm wondering and pretty curious about what supplement did you had before? Because there's surelly something that may give you a first boost so when you'll get some mg comming in it will just blow ur mind.
    Anyway, back to what I start.... what supplement did you ever use?

razor67 is offline Banned
    ok..be weary of anyone sending you pm's claiming to be a source

Protien
    Creatine
    Multivitamin
    Food

Thats about it. As I look back on my thread I have truely gained 21 pounds. However when I first started hitting the gym I had a big weight boost, as to be expected from someone who has never touched a weight before :P 14 pounds are the "eat day and night with no cardio pounds"

Heres just a idea. First time in gym stats:

Weight : 125-126
    Flat Bench : 65x6
    Deadlift : 115 x 4
    squat : 115-135x 3-4

This was awhile back so them are just rough numbers.

Razor I would never get anything from someone just wanting to sell it to me. Im looking for LR, UGL ect... Im in no hurry to get burned

wow!! Well here's a pretty impressive groth!!!
    Why get already some Stero? I would wait and get someting different. Ever tough about 1TU and 1AD? It's a pretty good supplement to gain some strengh and mass without a lot of side effects. I'm pretty sure your Doc would tells you about those. There's no way you can't add some weight before taking some ST. And I would stick with creatine a bit if you can spend 5more month but this time I would add Tribulus,Glutamin,HmB, One more stack of Creatine. Plus your actuall Protien,Creatine,Multivitamin,Food. If not... look as I told you for some 1AD 1TU or some other chemical. But wait a bit before stero... wait to gain so more weight.
    Last edited by I'm in a Hurry!; 04-01-2004 at 04:42 PM.

Advice noted, my main reasoning behind this is because I have been stuck at 145-146 for quiet some time.

As far as 1AD and 1TU I will look into it. IMO if I have to spend a bit of money I would rather get the real stuff. Any drug/supplement can be harmful if used wrong. Thanks for the advice tho, I will do some research on 1ad.

BigBull13 is offline Associate Member
    How long have you been working out man? I would workout without juice for a while man and see if you can get some more gains, stick with protein, creatine, ect... for a while then maybe consider roids.

Emm tough question, 8-9months serious "deit/routine" then on/off for about a 1 1/2 before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigj4155
    Advice noted, my main reasoning behind this is because I have been stuck at 145-146 for quiet some time.

As far as 1AD and 1TU I will look into it. IMO if I have to spend a bit of money I would rather get the real stuff. Any drug/supplement can be harmful if used wrong. Thanks for the advice tho, I will do some research on 1ad.
    make you're search cuz as you say the real stuff is the real stuff! The more you delay the time you take it the more weight you'll be on after. Cuz when you start stero anything wont be the same... your body will be use to an harder drug and the smaller one wont have any big effect on you after. It's not for the money... but for the result that you shoud wait and search.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    one piece of advice bro, u probably already know this, and i dont know how many countless threads there r,but once u find a source>>check with a mod!good luck bro..

Cant get that advice enough! Thanks for the reminder.

Thread Information