Peter is offline Associate Member

Is clen bad for the heart?

I know ephedra speeds your heart rate up causing you to burn fat, I heard that clen increases body temperature, and makes you sweat a lot. I am interested in taking clen or ephedra at the end of my cycle but I'm not sure which one is worse for you. LMK bros
    -Pete

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    my wife takes both now and then, Clen speeds up her heart and make her very uncomfortable with only 25mg

beefydragon is offline Member
    Clenbuterol could potentially cause heart expansion due to infiltration of collagen fibres into the heart walls and this is not the increase of muscle cells. Collagen is a tough connective tissue which doesn't augment heart-muscle power but instead stiffens the heart and leads to a decrease in cardiac output. Increase in collagen may also product cardiac arrhythmias and possible cardiac-cell degeneration.

And of course, these lab results came from rats, not human...

ADAWG is offline Junior Member
    does clen have similar effects compared to ephedra? i.e. does it give you that intense rush of energy that ephedra gives you? i wouldnt mind trying it at the end of my first cycle but it would really help if it would give me that extra boost in my morning workout.

sauceman is offline Junior Member
    ive been taking 120 mcg a day for the last 3 days and i dont feel a darn thing, everyone's body responds differently. some get better results with clen , and some get better with an eca stack. try both and see what gives you better results.

beefydragon is offline Member
    it's true... i've taken clen a few years back... got my heart rate racing fast, but never really lost any weight... spent a fortune on it too (of course, i didn't know sh*t about it at the time) so i got ripped off... it's really up to the individual... like most people say, you gotta try it to see if it floats your boat...

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I have some serious heart trouble with ECA so there is NO WAY I would touch clen ... Clen has to be much worse for your heart than ECA... if you have any heart problems its not worth the risk... not sure.. but wouldn't some T3 be safer for some with heart problems?

Thread Information