Thread: Stretch Marks

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

Stretch Marks

Some friends that I know who have taken steroids , have stretch marks usually on their arms and arm pit area. Could this because of improper pct or just not keeping up with gains? Two of them have stretch marks under their arm right towards the outside, and another has one going right down the top of his bicep. Any explaination for this?

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    It has nothing to do with pct. Stretch marks come from growth. A lot of people get them from genetics. Some people don't get them that bad. I dont think there is anything that will stop them completely.

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    i think it pretty much depends on the person. i have stretch marks on my biceps and my shoulders, which i have had since i was 19 or 20 without ever juicing. one of my good buddies is the same way...he has huge stretch marks on his bi's too and hes never touches anything other than protein or glutamine.

im guessing that its just from quick increases in muscle mass.....just my educated guess tho...

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Dude, I got 'em all over my chest, arms, & thighs. Just a fact of life you have to accept if you get 'em...

same here i have them all over my chest, arms, quads and lats

edit: oh yea like it was mentioned its got nothin to do with juice, i'm natty

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    they are caused from weight gain, as well as quick weight loss...

(like after a cycle..)

But ..........my inner thighs are riddled...

No you can's see a pic...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

cascade is offline Junior Member
    I guess it's like the puffy nipple sydrome, some people get them, others do not.

LebaneseMuscle is offline Junior Member
    mine always look as if they are ready to begin spewing out blood at any wrong move. oh well.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Well, the reason is I want to get a tattoo on my right arm and i'm afriad that if I blow up with many of future cycles on down the road that it will look horrible. i have none right now and I gained 20lbs on my last cycle. I guess that is a good sign

i have nasty ones by my armpit and alldone my left bi

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    Some friends that I know who have taken steroids, have stretch marks usually on their arms and arm pit area. Could this because of improper pct or just not keeping up with gains? Two of them have stretch marks under their arm right towards the outside, and another has one going right down the top of his bicep. Any explaination for this?
    I read that they are caused by insufficient vitamin E, with proper well rounded vitamins, the skin should be able to keep up with growing mucles.

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    got em on armpits, inside of my legs and on my bi's. i never had any until i got into the silly sauce, then i exploded... guess 35 lbs on first cycle will do that to a guy.

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    I got some on shoulder, and arms. At first they were red than as time went on they became more and more white. I did a little bit of tanning, which really helped.

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    you can prevent or atleast reduce any new stretch marks you see with cocoa butter lotion... the same **** pregnant women use to prevent them. holla!

pumped73 is offline New Member
    Yeah, i get them, too, dude, it is genetic, nothing can completely prevent it. I read about a product called DMARK in MuscleMag, it's from a company called Pharmathletica. Apparently it's a solid cocoa butter product with a bunch of vitamins and stuff in it, and it's not a lotion, it's a stick! COOL !!!!

DoctaBig is offline Member
    vitamin E- buy the capsules or the pure oil and rub it on your skin
    Cocoa butter- as often as possible (some even comes with vit e in it)
    mederma-OTC product that helps reduce scar tissue formation or at least slow it....

the pharmacist has spoken .....seriously though use that mung as often as possible and it should definately help

fyi...yes, mung is a clinical definition

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    ive learned from this board, there from genetics and the number 1 rule is gotta live to love em

Where them as a badge of pride that you have been able to frow faster than your skin can keep up. Stretch marks mean growth.

Tico Frank is offline Junior Member
    My girl just had a baby and that Mederma stuff is like magic. After 3 weeks of the Mederma I'd say her stretch marks have been reduced by 50-70%. I can gurantee that no one on this forum has stretchmarks from AS like she got while pregnant, so I bet the mederma would make light stretchmarks completely disappear.

i have them terribly on my inner thighs, a little on my outer thighs, under my armpits, and on my right bicep. God it sucks, but i guess ill take 27lbs and a couple of stretch marks over no 27lbs and no stretch marks.

cannon808 is offline New Member
    try using cocoa butter lotion...my sons mom used it whrn she was pregnant,and after she had the baby.....it works wonders

Thread Information