Thread: ephedra ?

ephedra ?

anyone use ephedra daily for long periods of time? i think im physically addicted to it now.. is that possible?

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    I don't think your quote on quote "physically addicted" I think you are just too used to it acted as a fat burner that your "mentally addicted" to it's performance...A friend of mine is on the same boat and in the back on his head, he thinks that if he stops taking ephedra, he'll gain weight. Keep that in mind.

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    I have had friends that experience severe headaches and are very lethargic when they take time off from ECAs. I believe it is very similar to people that need a cup of coffee to start their day. Give it a week or two and you should feel fine.

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Isnt Ephedra just one little Hydroxyl group shy of being methamphetamine? I know that ****s addictive. I need ephedra like some need coffee in the morning. I think most Methlabs (small scale) use epehdra/ephedrine products to make meth. BAsically just boiling or burning the Oh group off.

maybe we can start a support group for guys like me who are trying to kick the habbit.. i made it two days and just lost it a few minutes ago.. put my hand in the cookie jar swallowed one back, I feel much better now?

I used ephedra for a few months and the effect of it really wore off

Quote Originally Posted by Gmill13
    Isnt Ephedra just one little Hydroxyl group shy of being methamphetamine? I know that ****s addictive. I need ephedra like some need coffee in the morning. I think most Methlabs (small scale) use epehdra/ephedrine products to make meth. BAsically just boiling or burning the Oh group off.

I think that is fairly accurate.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i know if u take ephedra for long periods of time without cycling it, u will crash off of it like no tomorrow (personal expirience),that feeling really sux.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmill13
    You are nearly 100% correct, and if you think you're addicted, bet the Farm on it, you are.
    Ephedra/Crank/Methanphetemine whatever....was the most addictive thing out there 'til Crack Cocaine came around, with MAYBE the exception of Heroin.
    I'm well on my way there myself sadly...my returned commitment to training, along with my already extensive work hours, have had me takin' those dang Mini-thins like crazy.
    First, one in the moring after not getting enough sleep, then, one more around lunch.....well, I gotta go train still right, pop another...and so on....
    Today I've been running a slight fever for some reason...Gotta keep workin' right? So I took 6 today, and I don't see it letting up until Winter unless I pull hard on the reigns.
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by unhcj
    I used ephedra for a few months and the effect of it really wore off
    This is also Very True.....So what will you do?
    Right, take more.

garygill is offline Junior Member
    does ephedra even work?n are there ne side effects?is it better then ripped fuel and hydroxycut?

Quote Originally Posted by garygill
    does ephedra even work?n are there ne side effects?is it better then ripped fuel and hydroxycut?
    Yes, it works, and NOW it is better than RF or HXC, because both of those used to have it but no longer do...actually someone told me in other parts of the world they still do include Ephedra.
    TSW
    AS1's in Germany, he might know.

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    I am 30 and have been using ephedra or ephedrine since I was 18 ( remember those mini-white thins ). When I don't take ECA or Clen my days are really sleepy.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Man, i used to take ephedra like it was going out of style, I used to get so cranked on that sh*t, it got to a point where I would get sick to my stomach training, havent used it in a while, id love to pick some up again though.

joevette is offline Banned
    I try to limit ephedrine to just a pre-workout boost. Otherwise I get used to it and I feel tired without it.

maybe once it is banned we will be able to forget about it?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    maybe once it is banned we will be able to forget about it?
    No no, we will still be able to get it, there will be stores and guys selling it under the table.

i limit myself to take ephedra only before my lagging bodypart days and meet days.i take it 3 or 4 times a week and i feel evened out.the only problem with only taking it 3 to 4 times a week is that your body never adapts and you get insomnia up the ass.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    **** the ban is soon i think i mgiht snag a few more before it is over with1!! i got two bottles waiting for me now!

Thread Information