UrbanDawg is offline Banned

2nd injection bled a little (1amp deca + 1 amp sust into 1 syringe)

just now mixed ful amp of sust _ full amp deca into a 5cc syringe and a 21 guage harpoon. My 25 guages dont arrive till next week

The injection bled more than my 1st injection 2 days ago. On Thu all I got was 1 tiny droplet. This time a little tricked followed the needle out but it prompty stopped.

I went 1" deep into upper thigh and aspirated to check for blood (to avoid mainline) then injected slowly for 10 sec. to deliver the stuff. then withdrew slowy.

Why woould 2 identcal injections (other thigh this time) differ so much in the amount of blood that pops out after the needle leaves ?

Is it possible I went THRU a blood vessel ?

Also - Afetr injecting Thu nite I woke up next AM with flu symptoms. I've heard of the sust flu and am wondering is a real infection of some reaction that passes? I still have symptoims but I slep a lot and still worked out today.

Any advice for this rookie is appreciated

Jackt23 is offline Member
    it will always vary, atleast it has for me....it is possible that you went through a vessel...i know when i inject in glut, sometimes nothing at all comes out and othertimes it just pours....

as for symptoms...i dunno how long sust has to be active to start wtih flu, but it is a possibility..i wouldnt sweat it...i would think if it was infected you would see redness or something atleast at the injection site....just my .02...hopefully somone could clear this up better then me...just posting my thoughts

-jackt

thegeneticfreak is offline New Member
    It could be sust flu. When I ran sust it gave me headaches, fevers and my glands swelled up. If you have these symptoms it is most likely sust flu.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    bad batch maybe?

STUCKUP is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    just now mixed ful amp of sust _ full amp deca into a 5cc syringe and a 21 guage harpoon. My 25 guages dont arrive till next week
    Any advice for this rookie is appreciated
    IMO 25 gauge sucks for oil based. It takes forever to draw up and forever to shoot. 23 gauge is as small as i go.
    Happy Pokin'

UrbanDawg is offline Banned

23 vs 25 guage needles

Quote Originally Posted by STUCKUP
    IMO 25 gauge sucks for oil based. It takes forever to draw up and forever to shoot. 23 gauge is as small as i go.
    Happy Pokin'
    I use the big 21" guns for sucking up the stuff. It works real well. As for the injection I will switch to my 25 guage (as soon as they get here) for the injection. This has a 2x benefit:

1) smaller needle less traumatic on tissue
    2) smaller needle forces me to inject the medicine slowly which is good for initial dispersion ito a larger area within the IM area

Anyway - I wish someone would have told me not to order the big 21s in the first place. But since I have a crapload ill use em for the draw

STUCKUP is offline Junior Member
    Good luck

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Yeah use the 21s to draw with. 25 to shoot

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    I use 18's to draw and 25's to stick. Works well for me.

Gear101 is offline Member
    20 and 23... alittle blood bro is no big deal.. rember you just poked a whole threw our skin.. use the cotton ball and just hold it over the hole and press for 2-3 mins and it will stop..

Thread Information