Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    grizzlywintergreen75 is offline Associate Member

Tornell Super Test 250

Hey everyone. I just got some Tornell Super Test 250. I kinda want to know if it's real, but I don't have a pic. The corners are rounded, the date is stamped on the label, has a blue flip top, and it basically looks like the pics someone else submitted of their Tornell sus that everyone says it's real. Also, I've been hearing that it's underdosed. If so, how much is it underdosed? Also, how long does it take for it to kick in? If anyone has used it before, let me hear your input.

Thanks.

- Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

moose230 is offline New Member
    Never heard of it, is it new? I know QV makes a T-250..i like it...

Swellin Guest
    No, it is not new. It is the same as Sustanon ...except usually underdosed. Since it is like sust, you need to inject it at least EOD to keep your plasma levels constant.

test test test

what would be better in trying to gain? test 250 enth. or sustanon ?

Swellin Guest
    Either of them work well. I am not a fan of the way sustanon uses four esters of test. There is virtually no way you can keep your plasma levels constant (which results in more sides). If you see a post by LuvMyRoids, he has a link in his signature showing the inconsistancy of plasma levels and how it varries with injection frequency.

I grow just fine from test e, with very few sides...no need for me to hit the sust. Of course, I will probably try it one day...so I will be able to speak from personal experience about the difference. In the meen time, there is no need for me to take a gamble with the additional sides.

good point, i think i will stick with the QV-t-250 myself...It just gives me a warm fuzzy feelin, lol

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    Tornell's super test 250 is relatively cheap-dirt cheap, but slightly underdosed as mentioned above. I know because it was the first AAS I used, I adjusted by adding 1/2 a cc more than what your going to inject. Some of the esters will kick-in sooner than the others.

BastardBoyFloyd is offline New Member
    I actually have an empty bottle in front of me now, I save all of my old bottles, it's a good way to keep an eye for the fakes. Anyway, it does have rounded out sides white rubber stopper and an exp date stamped on the bottom it says 015AG005. Hope that helps. Alot of people have negative things to say about this, I used 500mg a week on my first cycle along with ttokyo eq and gained over 30pounds. The sides are like the other bros said they suck I got mad back zits too. Good luck

BBF

bosshogg3 is offline Junior Member
    I am not sure about their super test but all of they're stuff to me is dirty.A buddy and I both took some of they're test200 and we broke out real real bead and we never brake out with anything.I would stay away or be ready for the zit fest.

Inject it every other day????!!!!! I thought this was a once a week thing. I'm taking 500mgs right now all in one injection (2cc's). Should I just do 2 injection of 250 mgs every few days instead?

-Hapiness is a belt-fed weapon

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    If you shoot 2cc once a week its like shooting 300mg of test (maybe less), Tornel's lab results show it is underdosed by around 30% so 500mg is really equal to 350mg. Then since your not injecting every other day you lose the prop ester knocking it to around 300mg. I would inject .75cc to 1cc eod.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    If you shoot 2cc once a week its like shooting 300mg of test (maybe less), Tornel's lab results show it is underdosed by around 30% so 500mg is really equal to 350mg. Then since your not injecting every other day you lose the prop ester knocking it to around 300mg. I would inject .75cc to 1cc eod.
    I agree with that!

I have used Tornell test and it was very underdosed. Instead of being 200mg/ml it was about 140mg/ml. That would be pretty darn close to the same numbers that TRE mentioned. If you do not inject EOD, your blood levels will fluctuate drastically...usually increasing the sides.

I would probably stay around .75 EOD.

Ok, so your saying that I should shoot every other day. Is this just because it's Tornel, or is that the same with any kind of sus?

BastardBoyFloyd - What were your dosages for that cycle in which you gained 30lbs?? Did you take the sus EOD, or just in one whopping shot?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    personally I think tornel sucks. Why not spend a lil more and get QV which is better and not underdosed. But If you are stuck with it, just do what others are saying and add a little more each injection.

Swellin Guest
    All types of sust...you might research sustanon in the steroid forum....you will see why I am telling you to go EOD. Tornell is just underdosed crap...that is why I said .75ml per injection.
    As for the amount used to gain 30 pounds...that doesn't matter...you should be concerned with the sides and the proper way to use it....others have gained from a deca only cycle....I **** sure wouldn't care how they did it...I like my dick to work.
    My point is that you will get better results and less sides from using the compound the correct way....regardless of what someone else may have done.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    I know tornel super test is usually under dosed but i saw excellent gains anyway. my personal opinion is that you can't beat the sustenon 250 by organon. that is some seriously bad ****

The last time I started up again......lets see that was back in..???
    Anyway, it was gonna be 3 days til all my gear was here, and my buddy dropped by and said, hey, you want this man (10ml bottle of SuperTest), I'm goin' in (military) in 3 weeks, I don't need it.
    So I shot 1/3 of the bottle ED for 3D's....just a little warm up...
    TSW

My point it it's underdosed and I knew it.

Thread Information