Havesome77 is offline Associate Member

Ephedrine dosages

I am about to purchase some 30mg ephedrine tabs and was wondering how much I should take on a daily basis? Should the pills be spread throughout the day?
    I will be going 2 weeks with clen and 2 weeks ephedrine.

My girlfriend also wants to try the ephedrine, but I'm unsure how much she should take. Stats for her: Age 25, 135lbs, never has taken any kind of juice. Last year she was on Xenadrine, 2 pills a day for 8 months and lost 45lbs.

Thanx for the help fellas,
    Havesome77

ive done good with around 40 mg a day of it

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I use to run 25mgs a day, three times a day of ephedrine...back when I used ECA stacks. My GF is running super CLA by the life extensionist, it's ephedrine free, but she is stacking it with t3 as well and 20mgs a day of nolva...what a great combo, she's making excellent progress!...though I use to stack the ephedrine with atleast caffeine at 200mgs.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    hey mallet, will nolvedex give the same result in male. I understand the female thing!

2timer is offline Senior Member
    also good idea stacking eca with xenedrene-efx

SaTyR is offline Member
    Im buzy cutting taking :

400mg Ephedra
    200mg Guarana

Im sorry but your 30mg pills arent worth the trouble . What brand are they ?
    Last edited by SaTyR; 04-07-2004 at 03:28 AM.

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    400 MG of Ephedrine **** bro u must be wired i take 25/200/300 e/c/a 3 times a day the last dose not bein later than bout teatime and its working wonders for me so added with clen u shud be fine.Not sure bout brands of ephedrine tho im taking mega-pro ephedrine

and my girlfriend has had plenty of succes with the same tablets but cuts them in half and takes twice a day(but she dont stop ****ing talking on them)so the choice is yours

alevok Guest
    I take 25mg ephedrine, 325mg aspirin and 200mg caffeine for my ECA stack. My ex used to take 25mg but she has a AS past, so your gf should start with 15mg and 25 mg gotta be the max for her. You may notice mood change in her, be prepared.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    not sure about pure ephedra,but i have burner which have MaHuang which contains ephedra.i take 350mg of that a day,cycling off 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off so i wont crash too hard.....

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    I take 25mg ephedrine, 325mg aspirin and 200mg caffeine for my ECA stack. My ex used to take 25mg but she has a AS past, so your gf should start with 15mg and 25 mg gotta be the max for her. You may notice mood change in her, be prepared.
    I dont mean to hijack this thread but how does ephedrine cause changes in mood? The reason I'm asking is because when I first started using Lipo-6 I had slight mood swings.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    I dont mean to hijack this thread but how does ephedrine cause changes in mood? The reason I'm asking is because when I first started using Lipo-6 I had slight mood swings.

No real change in mood, just jittery and as stated above, you do get talkative and kinda stoned (depending on the dosage). If I've taken a lot I tend to daydream a lot more. Some of my friends say they get aggitated easier while on it, but that could be chalked up to the extra energy you have.

joevette is offline Banned
    Hey SaTyR are you taking 400mg of ephedrine or 400 mg of the naturaly occuring ephedrine, Ma Huang? Because they don't convert directly. 250mg of Ma Huang is only 20 mg of Ephedrine. I just ask because I find it hard to believe you are taking 400mg of ephedrine without a hospital visit.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by adamw1
    400 MG of Ephedrine **** bro u must be wired i take 25/200/300 e/c/a 3 times a day the last dose not bein later than bout teatime and its working wonders for me so added with clen u shud be fine.Not sure bout brands of ephedrine tho im taking mega-pro ephedrine
    He said 400mg ephedra not ephedine
    400mg ephedra= 24-32mg ephedrine alkaloid dependant on brand sometimes a little more

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    I take 25mg ephedrine, 325mg aspirin and 200mg caffeine for my ECA stack.
    Same for me dogg

iron eater is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    I use to run 25mgs a day, three times a day of ephedrine...back when I used ECA stacks. My GF is running super CLA by the life extensionist, it's ephedrine free, but she is stacking it with t3 as well and 20mgs a day of nolva...what a great combo, she's making excellent progress!...though I use to stack the ephedrine with atleast caffeine at 200mgs.
    Dude, can you please tell me more about your girlfriend and her stack to lose some bodyfat? I'm asking on behave of my girlfriend who tryed clen /ephedrine/dieting and it didn't made that much of a difference in bodyfat%. Can you please tell me more about the use of nolvadex in a cutting cycle for my girlfriend? And how does that effect the anti-conception pill?

Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    400mg ephedra= 24-32mg ephedrine alkaloid dependant on brand sometimes a little more
    My bad then, i was quite impressed aswell

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Take it untill you think the top of your head is going to blow off, then back off a little.

That's what all the meth heads around here do. I'm always telling them that they need to lower their dos a little.

The bad thing about "E" is, that you build up a tolerance to it real quick, so you have to keep taking more and more.

Stengun

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    400 mg is killer. I only was taking 100mg and I was so wired that I almost lost my cool. it should never be dosed for more than 6 weeks and watch out for the sleeplessness and the irritability that high doses cause.

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    I agree I usually keep mine below 100mg a day. My wife uses about the same

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    Indeed .

Pump2004 is offline Junior Member
    My ECA stack is 25mg Ephedrine , 81 mg Aspirin , 200 mg caffeine three times a day. I see people using much more aspirin, should I up my dosage?

Thread Information