ukmonster is offline New Member

Exclamation 5 kinds of test in one

i been given a name but cant track it down the name i was given is trilendrene and it contains 5 kinds of test can anyone help with this or others which contain 5 test

Quote Originally Posted by ukmonster
    i been given a name but cant track it down the name i was given is trilendrene and it contains 5 kinds of test can anyone help with this or others which contain 5 test
    There is only one kind of test. There are tests with various half-lives, depending on the esters attached to the test. There is one kind of test.
    The different half lives just require different dosing schedules. There is just one kind of test. Having a test "cocktail" with testosterone attached to multiple esters is an awful idea IMO. There is just one kind of test. Stick to using a single-estered test for ease of dosing and consitent plasma levels.

The take home message:
    There is just one kind of test.

It's misleading at first (test E, test cyp, test prop). They are all the same test, just with different half-lives, based on the ester. No one is better than the others, and a combination is certainly not better than any single one....quite the contrary.

ukmonster is offline New Member

test

thanks

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    There is only one kind of test. There are tests with various half-lives, depending on the esters attached to the test. There is one kind of test.
    The different half lives just require different dosing schedules. There is just one kind of test. Having a test "cocktail" with testosterone attached to multiple esters is an awful idea IMO. There is just one kind of test. Stick to using a single-estered test for ease of dosing and consitent plasma levels.

The take home message:
    There is just one kind of test.

It's misleading at first (test E, test cyp, test prop). They are all the same test, just with different half-lives, based on the ester. No one is better than the others, and a combination is certainly not better than any single one....quite the contrary.
    great explanation. i have to agree, the test out there like sust r "aweful"..

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    Einstein, good explanation, if there is anything I took away from that its that "there is only one kind of Test". LOL You really reinforced that fact to a great degree.

Thread Information