Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omfg!!!

LoadeD_PistoL is offline Associate Member

Omfg!!!

I had the tabs stashed away in my closet in the box since I just got the delivery last night and did not have a chance to secure everything. No one was home this morning and somehow the **** pup got to my stack and i am out of exactly 12 tabs of dinabol. I looked everywhere and it turns out my dog ate them. Everything is all over the house including the chewed up on the bottles of test.

What the f/uk am i suppose to say to the vet about the cause of why my dog is being sick because i know exactly what's wrong, but don't want to mansion steroids . He has not been eating at all, throws up the entire day, wobbling when tryn to walk, has a lot of redness in his eyes, and a dry nose. It happened this morning and i am thinking of driving down to the vet hospital and telling the truth, but will i get arrested for the possession of steroids in the house.......

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    Don't even know what to say bro... that is the stupidist thing i have ever heard. You ALWAYS secure your gear as soon as you get it... sounds like bye bye to puppy.

He's more than likely experiencing Liver Failure, I would tell the Doc he ate a truckload of Acetometiphen.
    If you could get him to drink do it.
    TSW

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LoadeD_PistoL
    I had the tabs stashed away in my closet in the box since I just got the delivery last night and did not have a chance to secure everything. No one was home this morning and somehow the **** pup got to my stack and i am out of exactly 12 tabs of dinabol. I looked everywhere and it turns out my dog ate them. Everything is all over the house including the chewed up on the bottles of test.

What the f/uk am i suppose to say to the vet about the cause of why my dog is being sick because i know exactly what's wrong, but don't want to mansion steroids. He has not been eating at all, throws up the entire day, wobbling when tryn to walk, has a lot of redness in his eyes, and a dry nose. It happened this morning and i am thinking of driving down to the vet hospital and telling the truth, but will i get arrested for the possession of steroids in the house.......
    Sorry Bro had to laugh...but seriously I know you love ur dog....but ya gotta ask yourself is it worth being investigated!!!! NOT...Take the dog to the vet and tell him you had him locked in the bathroom while at work cause he was bad. Tell the vet you legt tha heater on in tha bathroom and the dog got to hot. The vet will give IV treatment and the dog will have back pumps for about three weeks but will survive....Peace

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    Dude, I am not a PETA guy myself, but that pup didn't do anything to deserve you hanging him out right now. Your vet won't give a sh!t if your are juicing, he only cares about saving the dog. If he were so pressed about what humans do to their body he would bave been a real doc. Help the pup out and get off your a$$.

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    By the way, you can always say what the newbies say here....my "friend" was watching the dog...

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    My dog ate my homework. I can't believe he also ate your roids.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    you'd better take him to the hospital. Tylenol causes liver failure, so say he ate a bunch of it. hurry the hell up!

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    take him to the vet bro...

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    Aer you kdding me man? Why have you not taken your dog to the vet yet for christ sake, don't wait, just ****ing take him bro. What would you do if you had a little kid that accidentally ate some of your d-boll. Id be a lot more concerned about your dogs health then wether or not the vet is going to narc you for the gear, **** man thats like pretty much animal abuse, negelect at the least. You know the dog needs help, and he/she is clearly in pain and suffering, this blows my mind man. TAKE HIM TO THE VET NOW!
    Last edited by RUDY-14; 04-09-2004 at 11:41 AM.

LeafsFan is offline Associate Member
    Come on..this is a joke...How the hell would a puppy open a bottle or the packaging? no way..

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    yeah i agree with rudy....seriously it was your fault!!! There is something very inhumane about sitting there watching your dog suffer and die because of something you did and somthing that you can still do something about. Take your dog to the bet...whether or not you tell him about the roids, though if you do it would be a lot easier for him/her to help you dog.

en1222 is offline Member
    You are one nasty mother ****er if you don't take the puppy to the VET. It will be your fault if the puppy dies and did the puppy deserve it?

TAKE HIM NOW

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I like Long&Strongs answers. The dog was at someone elses house and ate some pills... and the doc will be more interested in saving the animal than narcing you out... you could even tell them it was someone's prescription steroid - and your not sure the name... "Methylandrollywhatever..."

60mg of Dianabol in one shot probably won't kill the dog... but I would have taken him immediatly to the Vet to induce vomiting, pump the stomach or whateva...

Get him a Doc - MEDIC!

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RUDY-14
    Aer you kdding me man? Why have you not taken your dog to the vet yet for christ sake, don't wait, just ****ing take him bro. What would you do if you had a little kid that accidentally ate some of your d-boll. Id be a lot more concerned about your dogs health then wether or not the vet is going to narc you for the gear, **** man thats like pretty much animal abuse, negelect at the least. You know the dog needs help, and he/she is clearly in pain and suffering, this blows my mind man. TAKE HIM TO THE VET NOW!
    I gotta agree. thats ridiculous that you would even think twice about what you should do. Even if the vet were to narc on you what are the chances the cops would do anything (obviously there is no more evidence of your gear). I know around here they would be too lazy to even call me up. Get the **** pup to the vet already.

What if the dog gets really buffed up now?

Are you sure your dog really ate your pills, by the way? That is so unlikely. Maybe someone came into your house while you were gone and took it...does anybody else have a key? I had a relative who came into my room, found my stash, and dumped it...becuase they didnt want me taking AS.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    you could even tell them it was someone's prescription steroid - and your not sure the name... "Methylandrollywhatever..."
    I can just see this 250lb ripped guy bringing his poodle, which is going to bloat like a woodtick BTW, into the vet and trying that story Really though...this is good advice. You want to be as accurate as possible for the vet without incriminating yourself.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

What an asshole!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I can just see this 250lb ripped guy bringing his poodle, which is going to bloat like a woodtick BTW, into the vet and trying that story Really though...this is good advice. You want to be as accurate as possible for the vet without incriminating yourself.
    Well, buff guys usually hang out with other buff guys becuase they work out together. So it's not THAT unbelievable.

Anyone remember that guy - several months ago - he took his entire weekly dosage of Winstrol in one day, 350mgs!... because of something he read on the Net that said that was a better way to do it... I wonder how he made out...

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    SiC!

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Now I have seen everything..........this is pretty funny as long as the dog comes out all right.

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    Chicks always love puppies. Wonder what they would say about a swole dog. hmmm

Rubabanman is offline Junior Member
    Tell your dog he's not going to keep many of his gains on a dinabal only cycle! lol

CASHUS7 is offline Junior Member
    Plese Post Pic's And Keep Us Updated!
    Imho I Think 12 Pills Is To Much For A Dog On His First Cycle, What Are His Stats? Any Previous Cycles

CASHUS7 is offline Junior Member
    Oh Ya Dont Forget The Nolva And Clomid!

beefydragon is offline Member
    The dog must be really horny by now... I hope all is well with it and he survives the OD...

-BD

Latimus is offline Banned
    I knew the dogs in those shows were too good to be natural...its all coming out

lol dont bother with the vet ...get that dog to the gym, and add a test base.

yeah, tell him he needs to add test to that cycle, d-bol only wasn't too smart.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I hope the dog recovers also....and someone takes it away from this ass!He doesn't deserve a pet!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    I hope he gets better and bites your face..... very dumb move....... got a little brother who stuck himself with your dirty needles too?

Dieselpower is offline Member
    unreal, take that dog to the vet for God sake. **** man

DP

Dieselpower is offline Member

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I hope the dog recovers also....and someone takes it away from this ass!He doesn't deserve a pet!!!
    I agree.

DP

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    Shts not funny man!!
    Not at all.
    There are people who give their pitbulls roids, coke and gunpowder for fights or something. NO offense but bro, but you just joined them on my list
    What a rookie fckn move.
    . If my dog ate my gear There would be no question. I'd be on my way to the vet, not posting on the board where you know you're gonna get flamed

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Look on the bright side. At least your dog will be jacked out of his face

BlocRoc is offline Member
    What goes around, comes around

L8

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    A home remedy to induce vomiting in a dog is to give an eye dropper full of hydrogen peroxide orally. If this had been done soon enough...before the pills desolved...this could have made a big difference.

I still say this story is bullsh!t though.......

D

barbarian is offline Banned
    yea it sounds like a joke but man if its real thats not cool for that to hapen, and guys were not all the "man" so to speak everytime the hammer falls and do the right thing, somtimes we freeze up and dont know what to do its called being a human....

ty1681 is offline Banned
    yo bro while your at the vet ask him if you can get somthing for the sogs acne,,,,,
    jk... take him to the vettttttttt

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    Barbarian:
    I agree with you 100 %, not everybody "mans" up when its appropriate to do so; however taking a dog that is in obvious pain because of ingesting 12 d-bolls is not "manning" up its just called being responsible. That dog is in his care, he can't take himself to the vet, his owner does, especially after consuming such a large amount of steroids , think about how much, in relation to a human, 12 d-bolls are for a dog! I'm not usually one to get upset over jokes but I just find this completely disgusting and some of the posts on here are horrible. Take just half of a second to think about what you are actually saying, for chrsit sake listen to how he desribed his dogs reaction to the drugs, he's in serious pain because of his owners lack of care and now he is not recieving treatment because you are afraid of getting busted? give me a break, listen to some of the guys on here, tell the vet that a friend was looking afetr him/her cause you went out of town and he ate their gear you don't have to say its yours, its not even the point man, what would you do if your 2 year old son ate 12 d-boll, would you be posting on here asking what you should do, worried about getting caught? Please take your dog to the vet and either learn how to take proper care of it or find it a safe home.
    Last edited by RUDY-14; 04-09-2004 at 08:26 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information