Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new oral cycle

rjf190 is offline Associate Member
    how often is enantate injected

2timer is offline Senior Member
    minimum of once a week! 500mg a shot would be enough for a beginner!
    hope that helped!

that isnt that bad at all.......**** maybe i will invest

Quote Originally Posted by rjf190
    how often is enantate injected
    Ideally, 2x/wk

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    That makes no sense at all.. Both var and winny will give keepable gains, although not huge by any means. Injectables are the way to go, but saying var and winny together wont give anything is bull****. By the way, thats a total of 85mg of orals a day... it's not going to kill his liver.
    I totally agree here. People saying his liver will fail and yada yada yada are just saying that to say that. Look, the bottom line with his cycle is this.

1) Small but keepable gains
    2) With that bf%, like einstein said, he won't be able to appreciate his gains
    3) Large amount of money spent for the amount gained
    4) With cran extract and milk thistle, he'll totally be fine
    5) Yes, he should go with test, but he doesn't have too

So long as the guy knows exactly what he is putting in to his body, because it is his body, i say go for it. We have made him aware that he should go on a test only cycle because the benefits of that far outweight the benefits of the cycle listed but telling him false information as far as the liver and gains made is not the correct way to convince this guy his cycle is wrong. Personally, of course I would do a test only cycle if I was a beginner but just being educated on the matter has led me to do a winny only cycle for my next little go around...100mg of winny ed with 250mg deca a week till i do a real cycle

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rjf190
    so if u didnt wanna use needles waht would you do? forget about lookin at AAS?
    YES!

hey I had a sustenon with winny oral cycle for 8 weeks and man I went to the doctor and scores where in 300''s. I asked you guys what to do and then I did a 2months of milk thistle and my liver score went all the way down 40. that much of rise in enzamatic can be sign of damaging. yes alcohol/accutane/AS can damaga your liver in long runs. the part about minimal gains is true though with the oral cycle he got.
    real good beginner cyle. 2xweek sustenon 8weeks +winny6weeks . I gained 23lbs on this. just take lots of milk thistle with it and you should be fine. no you don't have to shoot sustenon eod like some may do. 2wice a week is perfectly fine from my experience.

thanks for all the advice guys........i think i may suck it up and run a test only cycle...........i have read but still am unsure as to if/what PCT I need. Also, is a test only cycle gonna do anything as far as cuttin me up if my diet is good and i do cardio

test does it all and more. add some winny and it should harden you up or some letro or liquadex and water will get sucked out.(1mg eod) pct 3weeks of clomid 300mgfirst day then 100mg for 9days and 100mg for 10 days. have nolvedex in hand in case of gyno if no gyno use it during pct. 40mg ed for two-three weeks!
    number one key is diet has to be in check for rippness and mass gain!

my last question is on caloric intake.............how many calories a day are ideal for a test, winni cycle................and how should that be staggered so i try to gain only muscle and as little fat as possible?
    60/20/20 p/f/c?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i started using AS about a year or so ago..... the 1st time i had to face injecting i was nervous as all hell. I held the pin in my hand and it was about a 1/4 inch away from my glute and i puss'd out. So i called mom upstairs and she did it for me

i now hafta face the fact that Fina gets done everyday.... and i can't do just my glutes..... i REALLY don't wanan hit my quads but it's lookin like ima hafto. I'm refusing to hit my delts or anywhere else for that matter..... but hey - atleast i can take the injections.....

in my opinion - go with test enanthate - get some L-dex and some Nolvadex and your set.

doit twice a week - mon/thurs and your good to go. If your too chicken to doit twice a week... u can get away with once but the half life i think is 4.5 days.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information