UrbanDawg is offline Banned

To all who got Liquifen (Nolva) that would not suspend

(Please do not mention company name in any open posts)

They agreed to refund me and I have to send it back to get the refund. Their explanation of why it wiln ot suspend is that it is mixed with water. The opinion of at least one of our MODS is that the company really should have suspeneded it in somethng like alcohol which will allow the Nolva to dissolve and putting it in water is NOT the common way to do it - and the company knows that - and knows the difficulties it causes.

I am not going to scold the company about it. Ill just get my $$ back and buy the pill form somewhere else.

This post is in no way dissing that Co. or passing judgement. in my mind they made it right - but then they should have done it better in the first place.

If you need to confirm that your bottle was gotten from the same place as mine - PM me. Dont mention Co. names in open posts. If yours was from that Co. then you will know the option of a refund is there.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    (Please do not mention company name in any open posts)

They agreed to refund me and I have to send it back to get the refund. Their explanation of why it wiln ot suspend is that it is mixed with water. The opinion of at least one of our MODS is that the company really should have suspeneded it in somethng like alcohol which will allow the Nolva to dissolve and putting it in water is NOT the common way to do it - and the company knows that - and knows the difficulties it causes.

I am not going to scold the company about it. Ill just get my $$ back and buy the pill form somewhere else.

This post is in no way dissing that Co. or passing judgement. in my mind they made it right - but then they should have done it better in the first place.

If you need to confirm that your bottle was gotten from the same place as mine - PM me. Dont mention Co. names in open posts. If yours was from that Co. then you will know the option of a refund is there.

hey bro, im pretty sure i know the company. I just got some myself. I have an easy fix for u. First boil some water. Then stick a pin in the top of the vial with the nolv in it to vent the heat out. Place the vial in the boiling water for a minute. Take the vial out of the water and swirl it. Repeat till all the nolv is disolved. Works every time bro. U can tell the nolv has disolved in the water by the nasty ass taste...

Or u could get ur money back....

OG

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Mine will absolutely NOT suspend under any circumstances - yeah Ive tried the hot water and oven tricks. Nada. Beside even the Co. says it will not suspend in H2O.

Second - who needs that aggrivation? Ill just get my $$ bakc and buy the pills. I appreciate the advice and if I had no recourse I would just shake and draw... and hope my does was close enuf.

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    hey bro, im pretty sure i know the company. I just got some myself. I have an easy fix for u. First boil some water. Then stick a pin in the top of the vial with the nolv in it to vent the heat out. Place the vial in the boiling water for a minute. Take the vial out of the water and swirl it. Repeat till all the nolv is disolved. Works every time bro. U can tell the nolv has disolved in the water by the nasty ass taste...

Or u could get ur money back....

OG

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    Mine will absolutely NOT suspend under any circumstances - yeah Ive tried the hot water and oven tricks. Nada. Beside even the Co. says it will not suspend in H2O.

Second - who needs that aggrivation? Ill just get my $$ bakc and buy the pills. I appreciate the advice and if I had no recourse I would just shake and draw... and hope my does was close enuf.

Wouldnt disolve even after heating. hmmmm...Mine did....ohwell, get ur green backs back..

OG

dieseL atC is offline Member
    I love my LiquidNolva... it's fantastic Sorry to hear you had probs with it..

Thread Information