04-12-2004, 09:28 PM #1
need the right answer! still confused!
does nolvedex have any effect water? I am doing a all test prop cycle and I was wondering is nolvedex enough or do I need liquadex! please answer this I have got ten different opinions and I still don't have the right answer!
04-12-2004, 09:34 PM #2Anabolic Member
- Join Date
- May 2002
Anything that blocks the effects of estrogen (anti-estrogens aka anti-e's) will decrease the amount of water weight you gain on a cycle.
Nolvadex , an anti-e, will minimize water weight and will have a positive affect on your lipids (HDL/LDL).
Here's a copy of my post from the following thread:
If you can get your hands on and afford arimidex , it is the best one to use. I would suggest anti-e's in the following order (from best to worst):
1. Arimidex (stops aromitization, pill form, expensive)
2. Liquidex (stops aromitization, liquid form or Arimidex, cheaper than above)
3. Proviron (stops aromitization, pill form, added benefit of producing frequent and harder erections [good to use if you have problems with "deca -dick"]).
4. Nolvadex (only blocks estrogen receptors, estrogen rebound possible after ceasing doses, good to use in conjunction with Arimidex, Liquidex or Proviron at 10mg per day because it helps maintain lipid levels*)
5. Clomid (very weak, use for PCT**, do not use as an anti-e during a cycle)
*--NOTE: Running Nolvadex for lipid maintenance is not necessary for every person. If you are are not prone to gyno, you have found that your lipids are well-maintained after certain cycles, and/or you are not interested in reducing water weight (bloting), then anti-e's during a cycle aren't necessary. They are however a good precaution to take, especially when a cycle contains steroids known to aromatize easily (such as testosterone ).
**--NOTE: PCT (post cycle therapy ) should be used after your cycles. Yet, there are alternatives to clomid for PCT.
Last edited by BASK8KACE; 04-12-2004 at 09:37 PM.
04-12-2004, 09:37 PM #3
if I can't get arimedex should go head with prop and nolvedex cycle. I wouldn't have any bloat problems.
04-12-2004, 09:52 PM #4
bro prop does not bloat very much in the first place. if only using nolva do 20mg ed
04-12-2004, 09:53 PM #5
Prop shouldn't cause you any bloating...so IMO just go with Ndex.
04-12-2004, 10:02 PM #6
yeah, with prop nolva will do the trick.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)