aviation2 is offline New Member

Lightbulb what is enantato?

does anyone lnow what enantato is? is it testosteroin? and if so, is that not the same as anabolic steroids ?

enanthate en espanol

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    lol....welcome to america. Just kidding...enanthate is a long ester testosterone and it is an anabolic steroid (as there are many different types.)

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually, its an androgenic steroid . There is a difference between anabolic and androgenic. Both serve the same purpose.

Test Enanthate or termed Test E for short is an androgenic steroid meaining "stimulates male characteristics" is a single ester test. Test E saturation period peaks at about 4-5 weeks even to the 6th week with users that respond poorly to the ester. It is well known for the ability to keep a consistant plasma level with no more than weekly injections. Unlike some esters such as prop that need to be injected daily to keep a constant test level with out causing spikes in your system.
    Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    lol....welcome to america. Just kidding...enanthate is a long ester testosterone and it is an anabolic steroid (as there are many different types.)

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    i stand corrected....sounds like semantics to me. LOL!

ok this is good news. wasnt sure if 120 dollars was for something other than steroids or not. so is this a good steroid ? what should i expect? i weigh 152 right now i take creatine, weight gainer, and whey protein, but cant get my weight much over 150. since first using it last friday ive gained 2 lbs and my bench press max has gone from 350 to 355. what should i expect after taking it for 10 weeks?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aviation2
    ok this is good news. wasnt sure if 120 dollars was for something other than steroids or not. so is this a good steroid? what should i expect? i weigh 152 right now i take creatine, weight gainer, and whey protein, but cant get my weight much over 150. since first using it last friday ive gained 2 lbs and my bench press max has gone from 350 to 355. what should i expect after taking it for 10 weeks?
    Look for strength gains and another 13-15 lbs.

Boardrider is offline Junior Member
    ok this is good news. wasnt sure if 120 dollars was for something other than steroids or not. so is this a good steroid? what should i expect? i weigh 152 right now i take creatine, weight gainer, and whey protein, but cant get my weight much over 150. since first using it last friday ive gained 2 lbs and my bench press max has gone from 350 to 355. what should i expect after taking it for 10 weeks?
    Test-e is terrific to use in a first cycle.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Why did you inject something in your body without knowing what it was? Do you have anything for PCT? How much are you taking?

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Seriously, these are all questions that should have been asked before hand. Make sure you understand PCT (Post Cycle Therapy ). You need to know what nolavadex and clomid are, and how to use them. You should really have some nolva or l-dex on hand in case you get sides from the test.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    a hundred and fifty pound man who benches 355lbs?

im taking 10cc a week i have enough for 10 weeks

what are nolavadex and clomid?

355 yes, 365 next week, 405 is coming soon. no where near tripple bodyweight bench, which appears to me as impossible without using these steroids .

5211969 is offline Banned
    I hope you mean your taking 1-2 cc's a week, 10cc's is way over board.. and as the others asked, Clomid is for returning your natural test after the cycle. and Nolvadex is so you don't get bitch tits,

You need to do a search and get it right or you will be losing what you've gained and not to mention look like a girl in the end.

You're not ready for the juice IMO, i would stop what you are doing NOW without question. Read up do some searching on the boards and learn everything you can about PCT, and how to properly use all the gear you have. Then go back to it

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    im taking 10cc a week i have enough for 10 weeks

what are nolavadex and clomid?

355 yes, 365 next week, 405 is coming soon. no where near tripple bodyweight bench, which appears to me as impossible without using these steroids.
    research bro, not a good sign....

Thread Information