Thread: gyno

360m is offline New Member

gyno

I have a small case of gyno. I was wondering if there is any steroid that will not couse gyno...mybe winny or anavar . i will never do test again. also i was wondering if anything will make it go away i have had it for about a year and 3 months.

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    try nolvadex , other then that i don't know? after havingit that long i doubt there is anything u can take to get rid of it now, surgery may be the only way to go brother????..

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Might be permanent inflamation of the mammory gland. Surgery by this time maybe the only solution. You should have noticed this and been running an AI or SERM like nolvadex or armidex to subside this. You may want to try it now. Run 60-80mg ED until this lump goes away. If not then like the mentioned above. Surgery is the option. Test is ok to run you just need to keep up with the anti-estrogens or anti-armotizers through out your cycles. If you are prone to gyno then run nolvadex 10mg ED and armidex .25mg ED through out and up the nolvadex to 20mg ED with armidex kept at .25 ED through clomid therapy (PCT).

is there any steroid i can do that does not cause gyno like winny or something like that.

will anavar cause gyno

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    There are a few anabolics that will not cause gyno but cause similar affects to the nipple area known as prolactin or secretion of fluid in the nipples. Anavar is one such product that has low aromatose. Do a drug profile on anabolic steroids on the beginning of this site. Remember there is a difference between anabolic and androgenic . Androgenics are test that convert to estrogen. Anabolics cause other sides as well. All AAS drugs have side affects. You should always have some kind of therapy for each type of product waiting or running during the cycle to prevent these affects either way. It's part of this game we are in.
    Quote Originally Posted by 360m
    will anavar cause gyno

Thread Information