Thread: Winny tabs

RiptUp is offline Junior Member

Winny tabs

I have 50 - 50mg winny tabs, how should I take them. Keep in mind I don't have access to anything else right now. :-(

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Definitely wait till you get some other stuff. If you have to take them now, take 1 a day for 6 wks (you'll have 8 pills left). Get clomid, milk thistle, ALA, etc.. You may like the results you see from winny alone, you may not. Your best bet would definitely be to wait.

I actually have 100 anabol too I can get of a buddy. I also got clomid. Does is matter what time of day I take them? Ex. before training, early am, etc.? I've been clean for the last 6 months and dieting the last 3 weeks on eph/caff stack and figured the winny would be fine alone.... I'm not interested in huge mass gains right now.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    As long as you stay fairly consistent. Personally I would try and break down the 50mg pill to 2 25mg pills and take it twice a day...but if that's not an option, then stick with one.

yea, that's the way I take mine. The key is to take them at the same time everyday. Winny has a half life of about 18hrs, so taking it twice a day keeps it in your system all day. Don't stack dbol and winny they're both 17aa. Some test or deca or eq would be good. If you could get one of those, you cold run it for 10wks around 400-500mg/wk, run the dbol at 30-35mg/day for the forst four wks, and then the winny for wks 6-12 and start your clomid the day after your last winny pill. Also, before we give you anymore advice, tell us about yourself. Age, height, weight, bf%, training experience, goals, etc....
    Last edited by JP1570; 03-01-2002 at 06:10 PM.

I'm 26, training 9 years off and on, serious for the last 3.

Currently: 5'11" , 190lbs, b/f ? I'm not sure and I hate people who make false claims. I've been cutting drug free on a low carb, high protein diet for the last 3 weeks+. I have abs, serratus, obliques, etc. and cross striations in quads, tris, rear delts. I'm also vascular so I'd estimate 10% or maybe a little less.

Waist 31"
    Biceps(best b/p) 18" cold

My goals are to continue to get leaner and possibly add a little muscle. I realize that to add mass I need to forget about cutting but being lean is more important than size right now. I also want to stay away from water retention, bloating etc.

The only thing I've been using to help get ripped is ephedrine & caffeine, so that's why I figured the winny a good idea. Any other suggestions are welcome but AS are extremely difficult for me to find, I'm lucky to have found these where I live!!

Hope this little bio helps, This is my first time on the board. BTW, it's awesome!

BUMP...

Winny will help you build a little lean mass and harden you up, but the key is your diet, which it sounds like is good already. If you're gonna take just winny, diet for a few more months and get as lean as you can first. Then, IMO, you'll notice the results better. Clen is also good for burning fat and retaining muscle. It would help if you could get some of that also.

Thanks for the info, I think I'll split them up 25mg am and 25 mg an hour before evening training..... =1 x 50mg tab per day.

Any other suggestions are welcome I plan to start in a couple of weeks....

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Good advice guys.. I have nothing to say cause it has already been said... snif snif....

Thread Information