nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member

Shamrock vs Ortiz 2!!!!

I have been reading ken shamrocks web page and it looke like shamrock and ortiz are hating each other again and they are trying to get a fight together. I think they are fighting at an open weight so shamrock will be around 215. im not sure if it will make much of a difference, but it should be interesting. they are looking to fight sometime in February.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Ken should mop him. The weight will make a huge difference. Ken screwed up cutting weight last time and came in at an exhausted and depleted 200lbs...

his muscles looked so flat at 200 lbs. Plus he didnt look like he wanted to fight. If he trains outside of the lions den and brings other good trainers in there he will definately win. He needs a very good muy thai trainer. Tito works out with the best in the world in every martial art discipline.

another post said that tito is training with randy now. if that is true that means trouble for shamrock

Badmofo is offline New Member
    I would love to see Ken beat Tito and teach his some respect, but i'm not sure if it can happen. But then again randy beat his ass and hes older than Ken so we'll see. Just hope its a better fight than the last one!

the last fight was a bloodbath, tito looked like he was UPSET that he wasted his time training

Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    his muscles looked so flat at 200 lbs. Plus he didnt look like he wanted to fight. If he trains outside of the lions den and brings other good trainers in there he will definately win. He needs a very good muy thai trainer. Tito works out with the best in the world in every martial art discipline.
    Tito has Rampage Jackson to wrestle with but they don't have the best BJJ guys. I had a buddy on their team for awhile and he said tito takes his training very lightly and was always late...

wow, i thought he trains the hardest out of all those guys. i guess he is just naturally talented. you been following mma for a while iron?

Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    wow, i thought he trains the hardest out of all those guys. i guess he is just naturally talented. you been following mma for a while iron?
    I've been training for a few yrs now...One of my instructors in friends with Liddel, Vladamir sheshenko, and quinton...So, those guys come up for 1 day seminars once in awhile. We also go to events with Charles and Ceazar Gracie. The instructor at my other gym is a Team Quest fighter so we get to go up there and train with Randy, Evan, Matt and the rst of the guys. There are a couple BBJ black belts under the Machado's up there now...

wow that is great, where do you work out. my instructor fought a lot of NHB in Japan

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    No one likes titos attitude and he was wrong to make fun of ken in the ufc48 post fight conference, but tito does all this for a reason! he pretty much was a protected fighter that hardly ever faught and held the light-heavyweight title for a long time, when Randy and Chuck destroyed tito he was basically knocked down to the bottom of the ladder!! no one cares to see him fight anymore..that is why after his loss to chuck he challenged the middle weight Lee Murry supposedly because of the conflict they had outside a pub in england in whch Murry knocked ortiz down and kicked him a few times. Tito wants to start a grudge thing with Murry to bring him back into the game but no one cares and that fight is not talked about......so what to do next? he starts a little immature exchange of words with ken to get people and fans to push UFC for a rematch!! His teammate Ricco rodrigez is in the same hole as tito..no one cares for them anymore and they lost their chances here and in Japan, so they need to start drama-grudges with other fighters to get the crowd excited to see them....Ricco did it with Mike kyle in the ufc 46-47 post fight conference.

In all fairness Ken shamrock used the same strategy after he lost in pride and his career wa coming to an end he bought up an old old problem between him and Tito just to ignite a firs in the fans and push for the fight...it worked and it was the biggest UFC shoe ever!!!

Tito is too strong for Ken, i like ken more but afer seeing his face entirely change in 3rounds of ground and pound i dont think he ill do better regardless of the shape he's in or weight.

if he trys to take tito down i think he can win, but he cant stand up with him. ken's pride/ego might get in the way unfortunately

Thread Information