Rashad vs Jones

I am not sure about all you guys but I am excited to see this fight

east coast 13 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro
    I am not sure about all you guys but I am excited to see this fight
    Me too, but I really think that jones is going to win .. And I'm rachad fan

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I really dont like either of them...but I dislike Jones more.
    Im def looking forward to it but I fear Jones will win.

DanB is offline Banned
    Should be a good fight but Jones by KO round 2-3

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I do like rashad and think he plans his fights well. But he is going into this fight way to cocky. Jones has had no trouble defending his belt. And jones best "the dragon" pretty easy. Someone who knocked rashad out.
    I do want rashad but he has to have some ridiculous game plan for this one.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i hate Rashad, I hope Jones beats him in a bloody pulp
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

MHouse is offline Junior Member
    I'm thinking this is going to be a good, competitive fight for a round and a half. But I see Jones catching Rashad with an elbow in round two that stuns Rashad and puts him on the mat. Jones will then ground and pound Evans into a 2nd round TKO stoppage.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MHouse
    I'm thinking this is going to be a good, competitive fight for a round and a half. But I see Jones catching Rashad with an elbow in round two that stuns Rashad and puts him on the mat. Jones will then ground and pound Evans into a 2nd round TKO stoppage.
    If I had to guess a method of ko I would say a hook will put him out on his feet then ref comes in

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I hope rashad goes at him. Jones seems to fight like spyder where- the longer the match goes on the better he gets.

jschmitty19 is offline New Member
    just joined the forums and have been reading as much as possible to learn as much as i can before posting on any other section of this site till i seen this topic. Huge ufc fan and keep up to date on a daily basis so im going to have to go with jones like everyone else but this will be his toughest test just because they have trained together so much. Jones has been through a murders row of people since he got the belt and all former champions as well, and hell be adding rashad to the list. 6 to 1 odds right now so i will be putting money on rashad tho incase of that lucky punch and im walking away with some nice money in my pocket sry so long im just into the sport like most would be with football or baseball haha

thejury1 is offline New Member
    Bones is great but we have NEVER seen him fight off his back! I'm sure Rashad will put them but will be be able to finish him. Everybody is sleeping on Rashad. Dude won the ultimate fighter at heavyweight! He's only lost once in his illustrious career and that was the KO.. Idk it can go either way

Fatburgler is offline New Member
    I agree with the jury jones chin has never really been tested other than a few blows by machida. Who by the way kept jones way off his game until he got caught on the jawline then choked like a pig. if rashad can close the distance ( which few have done successfully ) then there's a good chance he could pull an upset

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I think jones just because he is a phenom, but it only takes one good punch so u never know. Just hope it's a good fight.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Very disappointed in the fight. Rashad did not do what he needed to do to win and that was staying out of range of jones length and pushing the pace. All he was doing was backing up and in defence. Not the right way to win for anyone. I was yelling at the screen saying get in there; common get closer; do something. Disappointed in rashad big time!

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro
    Very disappointed in the fight. Rashad did not do what he needed to do to win and that was staying out of range of jones length and pushing the pace. All he was doing was backing up and in defence. Not the right way to win for anyone. I was yelling at the screen saying get in there; common get closer; do something. Disappointed in rashad big time!
    Hahaha. When he got close he ate some elbows.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    I just saw the results on sherdog, Rashad played it safe, Jones is a beast. Who cares i usually download the ppv but i guess i will pass on this one. More excited to see Jones vs Henderson.

Thread Information