Thedudex2000 is offline Junior Member

Favorite Drill During Practice

This is a good topic
    What is your favorite practice Drill

I would have to say mine is a drill the d line coach calls the
    "***ka Baha Bag Drill"

We all lineup
    do an up down in front of the agility bags, and go twice through each movement over the bags.
    High Step
    Double Tap
    Lateral Step
    Lateral "Cha Cha Cha"
    And shuffle through

It takes the wind outta you. But I always look at the recievers, Rb's and LB's running around before we start hitting. And i reliaze how easy it is

The Dude

2004 Conference champs. I GARAUNTEE it !!!!

clampitt is offline Junior Member
    my favorite drill is when there is RB , a LB, and a endzone. The RB lines up about 7-10 yards away from the endzone, and the LB on the endzone, with about 5 yards width.

AND THAN THEY GO!

if RB scores, pushups for LB. AND loss of pride. AHAH//

crazymass is offline New Member
    we play this game called nut cracker two people lay between agility bags one has the ball the coach blows the whisle and the go at it

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    7 on 7's. or 2 minute drill
    im a qb tho haha

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    nut crackers...and oaklahomas oaklahomas prolly are my favorite is where there is 3 o line man anda running back and 2 d line man and linabacker, its set up about 15 yards long and 5 yards wide, coach blows the wistle and bam craziest contact there is.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by GridIronDevil
    nut crackers...and oaklahomas oaklahomas prolly are my favorite is where there is 3 o line man anda running back and 2 d line man and linabacker, its set up about 15 yards long and 5 yards wide, coach blows the wistle and bam craziest contact there is.

oh man we did oklahoma's in high school. those were the highlight of the day. too bad people will get hurt in college if we do those.

playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    oh god i love oklahoma. It would start the hugest fights. It wasnt uncommon for the entire freshman - senior team would get in a huge offense vs. Defense fight. Only time we could fight and coaches would get excited about it. I remember my coach having the funniest **** faced grin on the entire drill. Couldnt help myself from laughing a bit. This was High school by the way.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by playa4933
    oh god i love oklahoma. It would start the hugest fights. It wasnt uncommon for the entire freshman - senior team would get in a huge offense vs. Defense fight. Only time we could fight and coaches would get excited about it. I remember my coach having the funniest **** faced grin on the entire drill. Couldnt help myself from laughing a bit. This was High school by the way.
    haha, our coaches loved it when we fought too.

playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    now that i think about it, we got in alot of fights, i was in the majority of them. Guess i get a little carried away. It was always offense against defense though, which is kinda good i guess, keeps you close to the people you play with for the most part. In HS we had a big rivalry kinda thing between O and D. Black shirts (defense) would be considered the badasses with the skull and bones on the jersey while white shirts (offense) were the good guys i guess. And of course i am a Linebacker.

Thread Information