ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member

Question Cycle Before Season starts...

OK, my team is going to start team training within 2 weeks, now, and everyday wednesday we play against different teams instead of having practices as we did last year. I have a question though about doing a cycle now, before the regular season starts, so that when it does start i could probably run another throughout the season. Was wondering about doing a TBOL ONLY. But, Heres the catch. I know it suppose to be like a weaker dbol without the bloat, was just wondering if i could start the tbol cycle with some BD DBOL as well for the 1st week or two. I have also heard of tbol being a kisckstarter itsself for injectable cycles, but how about dbol being a kickstarter for a tbol cycle. I know the liver toxicity issue and all and that 2 orals is ****ing stupid...but im not planning on doing for a longer ****ing time either, but i would really like to be able to pack on more weight during the summer, so that when season starts, ill be even bigger and stronger.(My BF gets too low for my liking during season, so why not pack on muscle now so i look extremely ripped during season) Id like to keep my gains, so that y i want to do the Tbol route. My thought as to kick starting it with some Dbol as well, but only for the 1st week, or 1st 2 weeks is that maybe ill be able to pack on more lbs, and keep more of it at the end in comparison with just doing the tbol only.? Its just a thought, but im definately doing the Tbol as it is.

what do you guys think?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    havent we already told you not to do any steroids ........

Yes, but ive already decided to, because my other bud is doing them during season as well, so disreguard the fact that you've told me no, and that i am 19, and just help me out here. Im not trying to be an ass, i just want an answer, im asking for help on THIS issue here, not the ones we've talked about before.

100m champ is offline Member
    I thought Hockey players dont use steroids . Can steroids make you score goals, can it make you save pucks better. PROBALLY NOT

1819 is offline Senior Member
    sounds like you're worried about looks rather than performance. dbol ? no need to bulk in or before a season. worry about your leg speed not your bench press.

I would use it more for body strength, because being the strongest on the ice is extremely intimidating, and useful. I need to up-more stregnth condsiderably. Up my bench, Powerr Clean, Squat, and all the extra muscle i put on while bulking now, i would tone right after, and become even faster...im already the fastest when it comes to starting at a stopped position, and using 100% of my energy to skate down and back. But i need more upper body strnegth more than anything. ..........

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    You want intimidation learn to box ... and drop the gloves a few times to make a statement ... everybody fears a guy with knockout hands ... i dont care how big you are ...

I can say that these guys are correct about messing up your test levels bad ... and you will pay for it in the end... i have a buddy who started at your age ... and his levels are so bad he cant get out of bed in the morning without loading up the androgel ...

As for size work on your lower body ... bulking up for hockey is different then bodybuilding .. work on squats, deads, lunges, power cleans etc ... get your legs big and youll see a huge difference in knocking guys around ...

lastly if you are going to **** with your test levels you might as well run a real cycle not some tbol or dbol only cycle ... run 500mg of test a week for 10 weeks and that should put on enough for what you need...

100m champ is offline Member
    HAHA YOU HOCKY PLAYERS ARE BULL SHI*ERS, HOW HOCKEY PLAYERS DONT JUICE

Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    HAHA YOU HOCKY PLAYERS ARE BULL SHI*ERS, HOW HOCKEY PLAYERS DONT JUICE

almost all NHL players dont. i dont know of any that do, or ever heard or any that did juice. College and especially High schoolers do it.

[QUOTE=ImACrazyJewDaddy] almost all NHL players dont. i dont know of any that do, or ever heard or any that did juice. College and especially High schoolers do it. WHAT ARE YOU BASING THAT STATEMENT ON???
    Last edited by 1819; 06-02-2005 at 09:44 PM.

Yeah im just trying to figure out 100m champs comment. Sounds to me like he bumped his head on too many hurdles

Quote Originally Posted by 5minsforfighting
    Yeah im just trying to figure out 100m champs comment. Sounds to me like he bumped his head on too many hurdles
    im actually trying to figure out crazyjewdaddy. i think he said hes only 19. so how many nhlers does he skate with to make such a bold statement. i skated with a pro team during the lockout. i coach pro, college and h.s. kids. to say no nhlers juice is just ignorant and to say college and especially high schoolers do, i just dont get the comment. go by what you know, not by what you hear.

just wondering, have you ever heard on the news or radio or from anyone personal that you played with, about NHL players taking steroids . I havent, im just saying, i know of more people from college and high school that play hockey and take steroids, than i do of NHL players. I know of teams that have almost half, and sometimes even most of the team taking steroids, and this is of HIGH SCHOOL players only, and its kind of upsetting.

Quote Originally Posted by ImACrazyJewDaddy
    just wondering, have you ever heard on the news or radio or from anyone personal that you played with, about NHL players taking steroids. I havent, im just saying, i know of more people from college and high school that play hockey and take steroids, than i do of NHL players. I know of teams that have almost half, and sometimes even most of the team taking steroids, and this is of HIGH SCHOOL players only, and its kind of upsetting.
    yes, many pros juicin. nhl, ahl, echl. nowhere near as widespread as the nfl, but there non the less. college more and more. very few high schoolers that i know of. pros can always talk to a trainer or doctor for advice. i try not to advise any college kids. im not an expert when it comes to steroids . but i will tell a kid, if he has pro potential, to do whatever he thinks is best for him, to get to the next level. if that involves doin cycles then thats fine with me. i will never under any circumstance tell a high schooler its ok. if i find out any of my kids are juicin, the're gone. and i agree with you. it is upsetting, if what you say is true, that so many young kids are doin it. i dont know what your situation is so i cant advise. you sound a little young to me but thats just my opinion. there are some great guys on this board. if i were you i would listen to their opinions before making up your own mind. whatever you decide, i wish you the best with your program.

yea, i finally decided that my natural potential is still at a great amount because i am still very young. Besides, im only going to be playing hockey for fun for a little while now, not so competitively. Im not going to cycle no matter what, the plethora of information i have receiced on here was a huge benefit to me, and still is because i still learn more and more everyday i read this forum.I know im not in a position to become pro lol, but its these highschoolers i know who are, that are juicin, and their team mates as well who want to become just like them who start huicing. I'm telling you bro, northen Ohio is one of the most competitive areas in the U.S. as for highschool scouting. And, is the MOST competive in ohio alone. I feel its unfare to other players who are playing high school hockey, and are doing it naturally, and are playing these juiced up kids.It so hard to even get by these guys, i know from personal experience. I get pissed off just talking about it, just knowing these young people are ****ing their bodies up for a cruel awakening in their near future,perhaps.

HockeyMonster9 is offline New Member
    Hey man, dont worry about what some of those people think. However, i dont think you need roids to get big for hockey. I have been playin since i was 13, and i play college hockey now. I weigh in at about 225, and i am 5'10. I am not the fastest guy on my team, but one of the top 3, but i tell you what, when i hit you, you feel it. I know what you mean when you talk about intimidation on the ice simply by being thick, and i also believe it works. Here is what i would do, you are obviously stuck on the fact that you are gonna juice, which is cool. But i think you should just work out, and eat a shit load. Thats what i do, and it works great. But let me know how that works out. And drop someone on the blue line when you put on some more weight.

no, im not juicin bro...im curently the strongest person on my team now, after working out for a year

we tested out yesterday

jetter is offline Junior Member
    I play pro hockey and there are a lot of players in my league and even in the NHL who juice it, you would be shocked!! No testing in hockey means more people want to juice it then. I will be doing a test cyp an eq cycle starting this week.

cycleman1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jetter
    I play pro hockey and there are a lot of players in my league and even in the NHL who juice it, you would be shocked!! No testing in hockey means more people want to juice it then. I will be doing a test cyp an eq cycle starting this week.
    man i live in canada and i know lots of pros and most of them do juice it mostly the tought guys. but in the OHL i would say bettew 80-85% juice it or have

jetter is offline Junior Member
    i played in the ohl i wasnt on juice before but now i am....i can name off tonze of guys who juice it who played there....if u played there im sure u can think of a guy of windsor who did just for example hahaha

Duster is offline Junior Member
    Man i live in kingston and know most of the guys of the kingston frontnacs ( ohl team )who juice!....man i know what you mean by wanting to be the tough guys for more mass and strength i would say some dbol then toss in some anavar for the ripped look!..

Thread Information