LB33 is offline New Member

football comeback

My goal is to make a comeback and play college football. I blew my knee out two years ago and needed acl reconstruction surgery. I put on alot of fat and lost a lot of muscle. I'm slowly getting stronger and fitter. But I plan on playing for this upcoming september. However, at this rate it would take me another 2 years of serious lifting and running to get into proper playing condition. I'm just wondering what the consensus is on what a good first cycle would be for gaining muscle mass and strength. any steroids would have to be out of my system by september. I'm 22 6'2 220, 18% body fat(spare tire), and my goal is to get up to 230 ripped. any info is appreciated..thanks
    Last edited by LB33; 11-17-2005 at 10:22 PM.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    just to put on 10lbs and lose that bf. you can do that no problem without the juice.

i realize I can probably get to that size naturally. But I'm more concerned about improving my strength and overall athleticism. I have been lifting for quite a while and i know what kind of progress i can achieve naturally in 8 months and I know that in my current condition there is now way i can get to where i need to be by september. That is why i'm making the decision to do a cycle to increase my strength and overall muscle mass. However, I'm unsure about what type of beginners cycle would be best suited for someone in my situation who may face drug testing next fall.

Lift05 is offline Member
    dbol 25mg 1-4, test e 500mg 1-12. dbol detection time is 5-6 weeks, test e detection time is 3 months. If you want to get ripped look into some clen also

ChemDietMIC is offline Junior Member
    To improve your athleticism juice wont help. Get doing drills,ladder drills, cones, etc. To get in shape for football. Good foot work and being agile will make up for the strenght you lack, and well if you eat right and lift you wont be lacking strenght.

after doing a lot of research I think I've made a decision.. I will probably do a 10 week cycle of EQ and Test E, possibly some winny at the end..My main goal is to retain as much of the strength gains as possible. I am not too concerned with putting on weight.

wolf97 is offline New Member
    hey bro. Im in TO. Just wondering which university you're looking at. I don't think thats nearly the best cycle for what you want to do. Drop me a line and let me know which school you're looking at and what position you play and what your current strength and speed stats are like and i'll try and help you out.
    Mike

haha sounds like a good idea..how about i just send you a urine sample and save the league the cost of coming to pay me a visit.

enjoy your EQ. don't get caught.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    yeah - thats pretty slick there wolf

u really got him huh

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't take the EQ. It's kinda pushing your luck. Also, I wouldn't run winny just because of the joint pain associated with it. The test is fine but I would replace it with prop if you could handle the everyday injections, if not, no problem. I would replace with the EQ and winny with primo and var. You would have to run the primo at a pretty high dose like 600 to 700 mg/week but it would be alot safer as far as detection times go.

i dont give a crap. I offer someone a hand, they dont want it, fine. if your in Ontario you will be tested and get caught for sure if you are there for the spring camp. if you go for the august one only you may make it, depending on when your planning on doing this. Either way you have much better options such as var/prop/turniabol/winny/primo. take it or leave it.

notice he edited his initial post........how come you no longer say your going for a Canadian school? embaressed about something? you shouldn't be

Thread Information