Thread: epo ques?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member

epo ques?

how many here have taken epo i would like some personal experiences good or bad. i have a few vials and was thinkin of trying it. i know u have to stay well hydrated and keep aspirin on hand in case i need to thin the blood a little. i play alot of sports and could benefit from the extra rbc's but i want some personal experiences first. thanks in advance. i also understand how dangerous it is and that the bb that died epo may have played a part.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I have never used it...and I would recommend you don't use it.

400mtrackstar is offline Junior Member
    What does your cycle look like? What sports do you play? Do you have a centrifuge? I just ordered mine ill let you know how it goes.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    how many here have taken epo i would like some personal experiences good or bad. i have a few vials and was thinkin of trying it. i know u have to stay well hydrated and keep aspirin on hand in case i need to thin the blood a little. i play alot of sports and could benefit from the extra rbc's but i want some personal experiences first. thanks in advance. i also understand how dangerous it is and that the bb that died epo may have played a part.
    you can easily die from taking too much EPO...not something to dabble in unless you are 110 percent positive on what you're doing. If you come asking questions on here about EPO, you shouldnt even have the stuff in your hands.

400mtrackstar is offline Junior Member
    good point

LL08 is offline Member
    I don't agree with the poster who said "don't use it." It certainly serves its purpose and if used properly for the right reason is unbeatable. Personally I know dozens of cyclists who have used it with no problems - here is a perfect example of it being used properly (as they have centrifuges and docs working with them) and for the right reason (any endurance based sport).

Certainly I would not recomend someone using it without at least a centrifuge or access to blood tests very frequently, plenty of aspirin on hand (1 per day will leave the blood thin enough), water - hydration and a lot of background knowledge.

With this all checked off it will destroy any other compound if used for a sport which is predominately aerobic endurance based.

LL08

LL08 is offline Member
    In addition - if you want it to boost your athletic performance below the elite level I would not recomend it. Certainly I would not recomend it if you had not reached your full aerobic potential. This is very important as complications might occur if your cardiovascular system is not HIGHLY efficient already!

ll08

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    Only a big-block engine can take the NO2 power, without breaking.

Thread Information