Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    GeoQuadzilla's Avatar
    GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,109

    Precontest cycle?

    I was thinking something along these lines:

    Test prop - week 150mg/EoD, week 1-12
    EQ - week 500mg/week, week 1-8 (Might front load 2 weeks before cycle)
    Tren ace - 100mg/EoD, week 6-12
    Winny - 100mg/Day, week 8-10, 150mg, week 11-12
    Dbol - 50mg/Day, week 1-4, 50mg last 3 days before the stage.
    Clen , Nolva, and Liquadex all the way through

    Since it's a 12 week prep time i'm not even going to bother with Test E or C,
    I don't see the point since it takes about 5 weeks to kick in, then you cut it 4 weeks out and switch to prop. I'm just going to run prop all the way through unless someone can change my mind about it. I know alot run Test E or C, during contest prep but it just seems like unnecessary injections... If I do run Test E it's only going to be 500mg/week.

    Any opinions?

  2. #2
    MIKE_XXL's Avatar
    MIKE_XXL is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,335
    What show are you doin? I will be doing 3 shows next year and i live in Ontario...anyway the cycle looks good...it is rather heavy on winny at 100mg ED and 150mg ED for last two weeks, in my opinion a bit of overkill...as Fina i preffer 50mg ED over 100mg EOD...i get progesterone gyno from Fina and lower dose and more frequent injections help me in that department so i would do 50mg ED instead...I think Anadrol would work better last few day possibly even 2 weeks before the show, but if you already have d-bol i would just go with that...i proly will used d-bol as well this time around...other then that looks good Bro...good luck...XXL
    SOURCE CHECKS ONLY FOR USERS WITH OVER 100 POSTS.



    All of the Statements made by Mr. Mike_XXL are purely fictional and have absolutely no merit and are not meant to cure, prevent or diagnose any disease, please consult your Physician before starting any exercise and supplement regiment.


    Canadian proud, Northern muscle baby!

  3. #3
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    What show are you doin? I will be doing 3 shows next year and i live in Ontario...anyway the cycle looks good...it is rather heavy on winny at 100mg ED and 150mg ED for last two weeks, in my opinion a bit of overkill...as Fina i preffer 50mg ED over 100mg EOD...i get progesterone gyno from Fina and lower dose and more frequent injections help me in that department so i would do 50mg ED instead...I think Anadrol would work better last few day possibly even 2 weeks before the show, but if you already have d-bol i would just go with that...i proly will used d-bol as well this time around...other then that looks good Bro...good luck...XXL
    He lives down east....

    What part of ON are you from? I'm 45 mins north of T.O...

  4. #4
    MIKE_XXL's Avatar
    MIKE_XXL is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,335
    well if he lives down east then i won't have to kick his ass...:LOL: just kidding bro! I am about 1hr west of TO...XXL
    SOURCE CHECKS ONLY FOR USERS WITH OVER 100 POSTS.



    All of the Statements made by Mr. Mike_XXL are purely fictional and have absolutely no merit and are not meant to cure, prevent or diagnose any disease, please consult your Physician before starting any exercise and supplement regiment.


    Canadian proud, Northern muscle baby!

  5. #5
    GeoQuadzilla's Avatar
    GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,109
    Thanks for the heads up bro, I'll cut the winni back some and do ED injections with the tren ... I would use anadrol but I hate the way it makes me feel... It's such a sucky feeling when your on it, mixed with my precontest diet is just a recipe for me to be an asshole... Dbol makes me feel good that's why I think i'm going to go with it... Save my sanity for as long as I can... I'll run the dbol a bit longer then the last 3 days as well. As far as the shows i'll be doing the Nova Scotia Provincials, and the Atlantic championships... Good luck on your shows brotha... You can have fun kicking others guys asses and not mine
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    well if he lives down east then i won't have to kick his ass...:LOL: just kidding bro! I am about 1hr west of TO...XXL

  6. #6
    MIKE_XXL's Avatar
    MIKE_XXL is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,335
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    Thanks for the heads up bro, I'll cut the winni back some and do ED injections with the tren ... I would use anadrol but I hate the way it makes me feel... It's such a sucky feeling when your on it, mixed with my precontest diet is just a recipe for me to be an asshole... Dbol makes me feel good that's why I think i'm going to go with it... Save my sanity for as long as I can... I'll run the dbol a bit longer then the last 3 days as well. As far as the shows i'll be doing the Nova Scotia Provincials, and the Atlantic championships... Good luck on your shows brotha... You can have fun kicking others guys asses and not mine
    LOL...when is your show, my first one is in April, if you are dieting at the same time we can keep each other motivated...good luck Bro, i am sure you will do fine you are one thick MOFO...peace...XXL
    SOURCE CHECKS ONLY FOR USERS WITH OVER 100 POSTS.



    All of the Statements made by Mr. Mike_XXL are purely fictional and have absolutely no merit and are not meant to cure, prevent or diagnose any disease, please consult your Physician before starting any exercise and supplement regiment.


    Canadian proud, Northern muscle baby!

  7. #7
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    Thanks for the heads up bro, I'll cut the winni back some and do ED injections with the tren ... I would use anadrol but I hate the way it makes me feel... It's such a sucky feeling when your on it, mixed with my precontest diet is just a recipe for me to be an asshole... Dbol makes me feel good that's why I think i'm going to go with it... Save my sanity for as long as I can... I'll run the dbol a bit longer then the last 3 days as well. As far as the shows i'll be doing the Nova Scotia Provincials, and the Atlantic championships... Good luck on your shows brotha... You can have fun kicking others guys asses and not mine
    Good luck my brutha...

    I know you're gonna do fine.. you blew the fuk up this year

  8. #8
    GeoQuadzilla's Avatar
    GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,109
    I have 2 in april brotha... motivation is the key... I'll be counting on some inspiration and last minute tips from you... your the man when it comes to comps... Cheers bro
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    LOL...when is your show, my first one is in April, if you are dieting at the same time we can keep each other motivated...good luck Bro, i am sure you will do fine you are one thick MOFO...peace...XXL

  9. #9
    GeoQuadzilla's Avatar
    GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,109
    Thanks bro, I had to take a month of the gym on account of the rotten state my joints and tendons were in... I'm back and ready to do this hard... I'll keep you updated bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Good luck my brutha...

    I know you're gonna do fine.. you blew the fuk up this year

  10. #10
    MIKE_XXL's Avatar
    MIKE_XXL is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,335
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    I have 2 in april brotha... motivation is the key... I'll be counting on some inspiration and last minute tips from you... your the man when it comes to comps... Cheers bro
    Cool mine is late April and early May and then 14 weeks later one more time...we'll have to stay in touch Bro!
    XXL
    SOURCE CHECKS ONLY FOR USERS WITH OVER 100 POSTS.



    All of the Statements made by Mr. Mike_XXL are purely fictional and have absolutely no merit and are not meant to cure, prevent or diagnose any disease, please consult your Physician before starting any exercise and supplement regiment.


    Canadian proud, Northern muscle baby!

  11. #11
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    Thanks bro, I had to take a month of the gym on account of the rotten state my joints and tendons were in... I'm back and ready to do this hard... I'll keep you updated bro
    You were on Sust and Winny right?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •