warlock is offline Associate Member

test suspension: prior to show

Hi guys,

Soon I will be competing for the 1st time. I am on test, tren , winny and primo now.

I was reading the profile on test suspension at http://steroid.com/TESTOSTERONE%20SUSPENSION.phtml

They talk about how many competitors use test supension for the last 10-14 days prior to a show. I was wondering if you guys think this is a good idea and what a safe dose would be( 25 mgs/50 mgs daily) to avoid too much water retention.

Thanks

DieselNYC80 is offline Junior Member
    I wouldnt bother with suspension. I used it for my show and it hurts like a motherf'er.. Hurt more the anything i have ever used.. It wasnt worth the pain i could have just stayed with Propionate

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Is competing Natural like a joke these days? I plan on entering my first show natural, but have yet read a post where anybody else does? Granite, we are on a steroid website, but am I kidding myself trying to compete natural?

warlock is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for your reply. I dont mind the pain if it is going to help. So, do you guys think it can help me and if so what dosage and ho many days prior to th show would be best administered?

Thanks

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    If youplan on using Test susp. i would take 0.5mg of arimidex or 1.25mg of letro with it each day to minimize and eliminate any water retention...i would not take the test without anti-E's...good luck...XXL

Thread Information