doittoit is offline Associate Member

Stratford Question for Mike_XXL?

Hey man I was reading through your sticky and u said you are from Canada. Just wondering if you've heard/done the Stratford show this coming Sat. Judging by the flyer in the mail it looks really legit. Just wondering what to expect? I'll most likely be midleweights, unless i drop a ton of water for lightweights. This question also goes out to any other Canadian guys/gals out there too. I'm just a nervous newbie i guess, lol.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Stratford'sis one of the best show in this area...great turn out in athletes as well as spactators...tough competition but always a lot of fun...good luck...maybe i will see you there...XXL

thanx.....if your there, i'll be the guy with blue maple leaf tatoo on my chest, i should be in the lightweight class, i hope!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    You looked good Bro, did you get second...???...you are still young and have good base, keep growing...XXL

thanks!..ya I got second, I'm pleased but there is alot of little things i did wrong....I was not near lean enough(lack of discipline), I couldn't shave my back/chest shoulders properly cause of the acne, that led to a shitty tan, I also didn't really follow a proper carb up plan, and I ate/drank whatever I wanted today....Next year I'm gonna step up my game, and do things correctly, no more half ass efforts!....But overall it was an awesome experience, and will do it agian for sure!
    Last edited by doittoit; 04-29-2006 at 11:05 PM.

Thread Information