warlock is offline Associate Member

what to do after competition: slin/GH/lr3

Hi guys,

I will compete in a bit over 3 weeks and I am already trying to decide how I should go about postcompetition. I have been on AAS for quite a few months and plan on getting off completely for a few weeks/months after the show is over.

I am on test, tren , winstrol , primo, clen , t3 and GH now. My main concern is that I don't want to lose much muscle mass and would like to compete again next year so I want to stay big and strong if I can but healthy too. lol

I will do the PCT after the show with clomid, HCG and potentially proviron and continue with the GH and start Lr3 for 4 weeks and switch to slin for another 4 weeks ( plus the GH) 5 Iu's in the a.m and 10 Iu's after working out. What do you think of this?

I am getting 2000 mcg of lr3. I was thinking of taking 40 mcg a day for 4 weeks so I have enough for 2 cycles or would it be better to take a higher dose? I have taking 40 mcg before with ok results.

Finally, I am taking 4 iu's of GH now. Would 2 Iu's of it be enough to maitain and avoid getting fat postcompetition? or should I continue with 4 iu's?

Should I also take T3 with my postcycle or drop it as I have been on it for 8-10 weeks already!!

In other words, what do you guys ( competitors) do to maintan all the mass while off the AAS?

Any input would be great!!

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Here is what I do. I take advantage of the post show growth, your body is most anabolic right after a competition due to depletion. so i jump right back on my AAS for 30 more day before stopping and going to PCT. I use GH, anadrol , prop and tren fast acting to try to gain back as much size as possible in that month before coming off.
    if you use your stradegy then you'll want to lower your gh to 2iu while on IGF, you would also want to keep t-3 at 12.5 to 25 mcg while on gh and igf once off igf then bump gh back up to your normal dosage. good luck with your competition bro and lets see some pictures.

Thanks so much for the reply; It is very interesting. If you don't mind I still have a couple of questions:

-So, for how long can I still take the T3 at that dose if I will have been on it for 10-12 weeks at 75 mcg?

-Also, I forgot to mention that I am also on anadrol aside from the prop, tren , winstrol and primo. Would it be a wise idea to continue with the anadrol for those 4 weeks you are mentioning after the competition? I will have been on it for 7-9 weeks already. It feels like an awful lot!!

- For how long are you off AAS completely?

If you could let me know your thoughts it would be great help.

Thanks a lot

regards

doittoit is offline Associate Member
    MrMent1on what are your experiences with growth after comp with using those compounds. I as well have been on for many months, with lots of orals as well, kinda in a sticky situation. I was gonna just do slin/t3/gh because even with suppression I thought I should be able to grow naturally after being so depleted, but maybe some test would be a good idea, without the orals. I'm just sick of pricking myself everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    Thanks so much for the reply; It is very interesting. If you don't mind I still have a couple of questions:

-So, for how long can I still take the T3 at that dose if I will have been on it for 10-12 weeks at 75 mcg?
    If you are taking GH then just drop it down to 12.5 to 25 mcg it will be like you are not on it because GH take away from your natural t-3, further more there is absolutely no evidence or study showing that excessive use of t-3 will make you dependent of it for the rest of your life, I've taken up to 200mcg for 10 weeks

Also, I forgot to mention that I am also on anadrol aside from the prop, tren, winstrol and primo. Would it be a wise idea to continue with the anadrol for those 4 weeks you are mentioning after the competition? I will have been on it for 7-9 weeks already. It feels like an awful lot!!
    Well you might wanna give your liver a rest in that case

For how long are you off AAS completely?
    All depends on the length o fmy cycle, I do 6 month cycles so I take 3 months off. after this cycle I'm going to do possibly 4 weeks on 4 weeks off and see if that sh!t really works.

Thanks my friend. Great info once more time.

So, for how long could I still be on T3? I plan on running the GH for quite a while after the competition.

Thanks

Thanks my friend. Great info once more time.

So, for how long could I still be on T3? I plan on running the GH for quite a while after the competition.

Thanks
    as long as your running GH.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    as long as your running GH.
    Does it mean I can run the T3 for months?

Thanks

YES!! you can run t-3 for months, it would be very safe at low dosage, meaning while running your GH run t-3 at 12.5 to 25 mcg tops.

Oh, when youget off GH then you get of the t-3.

Thread Information