Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This thread is for Narkissos. Yes that douchebag

Welll, after being banned for no little to no reason... even if what i did was wrong, a simple warning would have been enough.. but the douchebag banned me... and instead of filling out everything, the uneducated bastard put "no reason" for the ban....

Also just because your a mod, do you think you;re big and bad???

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    No such thing as an 'A to B' convo on a public (moderated) forum... This isn't your house.. It's mine.

You haven't denied trying to the guy up with a source.

The guy didn't request one.

We don't need pushers here.

Take that shit elsewhere.
    dont tell me this isnt my house and its your.... i have news for ya pal... it aint your house either... all you are is a bitch moderator.. You''re no administrator... im sure system admin can say that, but you dont have reason to, copming from a moderator... your nothing..... sooo dont get yourself into a power high...

for you?

You will not get that luxury.

Your account is now banned

~Narkissos
    haha are ytou sure about that??? Ill get the luxury.. Ill just come back and make up a new name.. Of course ill start new and i wont let in on who i am.. ahhh frig it anyways.. i wasnt on here long enoughf or people to know me anyways... Also, my IP changes soo you cant permanently ban me.. doesnt that suck?? Tough guy thinks he can have the last word and then ban me.. hahah not with me that dont happen.. i get the last word...... so from now on, i expect you to ban this name asap and it wont last long... Im justs aying that im gonna copme back on a new name and start fresh....

Why do i have a feeling that you are gonna say something to bash me and ban me right after soo i cant defend myself.... only a bitch does that...

since when is there a rule that you cant ask for emails... all the guy gotta sya is yes or no and thats it... that doesnt involve any moderators......

Im gonna end this post by a F you and have a nice day.. Ill talk to you later..

and i thought this forum was soo great too..... its people like you that turns people away.... a simple warning first would of been great
    Last edited by Iwasbannedbyafag; 03-13-2006 at 02:52 AM.

I am glad your off. Nark is awesome. Go cry to mommy. Bitch....

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    All I have to say is...

...That's Dr. Nark to you. And this is Narks house man. Maybe you have the wrong address if you think otherwise.

-Bino

By the way, people need mods to make sure people like you don't make this site lose its credibility.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    hmm. imo this is a little excessive

ohhh shutup... the juice is getting to your brains.... such asskissers you guys are

santacruz05 is offline Associate Member
    LO ****ing L... That's all. This thread has a mortality rate of another 20 minutes.

haha, i can't get enough of this thread. the mods are the best thing to this site.

BY THE WAY DOUCHEBAG, YOUR WARNING IS YOU READING THE RULES!!!!!!!!!

i know its excessive.... but itll get my point through that this guy who thinks he is a tough guy really ain

this thread is either gonna get locked or deleted

i know it will.. i dont expect it to stand... im just making a point.... soo after i get banned, im gonna make a totally diffewrent name and start over... just had to state my point

Quote Originally Posted by Iwasbannedbyafag
    i know its excessive.... but itll get my point through that this guy who thinks he is a tough guy really ain

i dont know if its about being tough. imo nark is just doing what he has to do as a mod. kinda like police officers. i dont like when cops pull me over and almost catch me smoking illegal things, but at the same time i know cops are necessary

well, i might as well whore it up here too then

i know it will.. i dont expect it to stand... im just making a point.... soo after i get banned, im gonna make a totally diffewrent name and start over... just had to state my point
    OK, at first I was gonna play it off as a joke as you can see from my first post in this thread, because I actually thought I may have been out of line in the other thread you had. But now I know I was right. Like I said before it really is just sad, if you think we are asskissers and you have no respect for mods why do you even want to be a part of the site by signing up under a new name? No one likes you so just get on with your life and dont bother signing up again.

-Bino

AR is the bomb. i almost got 4000 posts now. im so productive aren't i?

I agree with completely Tren . BY the way I really like your posts. you are great guy. (no I am not gay)

It's like me and the highway patrol. I hate getting tickets but you know what, they keep dumbass drunks off the road and from hitting me on my precious motorcycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    i dont know if its about being tough. imo nark is just doing what he has to do as a mod. kinda like police officers. i dont like when cops pull me over and almost catch me smoking illegal things, but at the same time i know cops are necessary
    yeh but dont you hate them cops that pull you over for doing nothing wrong, and sitll finding something to give you a ticket for?? that is nark right there.... i didnt openly talk about sources or selling, but rather in a private matter and he banned me for nothing that has to dow ith this emssageboard........ if i email soemone about a source, you possibly cant ban me form a messageboard for that

I know man how come you aren't a mod?????

damn, its 1 am. i should be going to sleep. i got to get up early and go to court tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    OK, at first I was gonna play it off as a joke as you can see from my first post in this thread, because I actually thought I may have been out of line in the other thread you had. But now I know I was right. Like I said before it really is just sad, if you think we are asskissers and you have no respect for mods why do you even want to be a part of the site by signing up under a new name? No one likes you so just get on with your life and dont bother signing up again.

-Bino
    why? because this is the biggest steroid site there is? because if i ever needed a recipem i can come here and find it? did them two reasons occur to you??? People here dont even know me soo dont be the jugdge of everyone and say noone likes me.... YOU DONT LIKE ME.. nolt everyone else... but i have news for you too... You are a loser to me and i dont like you either... soo take it deep

Obviously the guy you might have sent the PM to contacted one of the mods. I have actually done that because I have had people pester me. Its just simply against the rules. Again, I am not passing judgement onto you. But still he can't read the PMs without someone sending it to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Growingpains
    I agree with completely Tren . BY the way I really like your posts. you are great guy. (no I am not gay)

It's like me and the highway patrol. I hate getting tickets but you know what, they keep dumbass drunks off the road and from hitting me on my precious motorcycle.

thanks bro

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Sir.. you are an idiot.

I was NOT the one who banned you initially.

I, however, banned your subsequent new accounts because having such is against board policy.

Post-banning i instructed you on the correct recourse if a review was what you sought.

On that note i'll reiterate my initial statement: "Sir you are an idiot"

And.. banned!

~Narkissos

Now.. go get a life

pissed off huh?

Obviously the guy you might have sent the PM to contacted one of the mods. I have actually done that because I have had people pester me. Its just simply against the rules. Again, I am not passing judgement onto you. But still he can't read the PMs without someone sending it to him.

it wasnt through a PM.. it was email... and the guy willingly gave me his email in the thread.. soo i doubt that he contacted the mod..

Folsom Cellmate is offline Associate Member
    You should honestly be permanently banned from this forum as im pretty sure your not any older than 13...sorry man losers like you will always be losers, no reason to lift the ban so that you can continue to solicit your "AS"
    to newbies who dont know any better...this is really getting pathetic...

ps a new name wont help you...its not hard to tell the dialogue of a 13 year old from an actual grown adult...

yeh but dont you hate them cops that pull you over for doing nothing wrong, and sitll finding something to give you a ticket for?? that is nark right there.... i didnt openly talk about sources or selling, but rather in a private matter and he banned me for nothing that has to dow ith this emssageboard........ if i email soemone about a source, you possibly cant ban me form a messageboard for that

to tell you the truth i didn't read the threads that got you in trouble, so i dont think i should pass judgment on it. btw, i dont like getting tickets, but cops are necessary. they got a job to do and i respect that... they just need to stay away from me when im taking gear.

well shoots son, you got busted either way. So maybe your volitary email friend forwarded what you said in a pm to a mod. doesn't take rocket science.....

Beat it...

-Bino

I know man how come you aren't a mod?????

you mean me?

they got a job to do and i respect that... they just need to stay away from me when im taking gear.

Haha, I'll DRINK TO THAT!!!!!!!!!

Ya man, you should totally be one, I don't know how this hiring process works persay, but still you got the knowledge and the sense of humor to deals with all the jokers on this site.

GP

this thread is either gonna get locked or deleted
    Nah.. i'll just move this thread to the lounge...

I'll leave it up..let this idiot read his idiocy

Anyone notice that he called me uneducated.. yet he can't spell for shit.. I think he should use his gear cash to buy a copy of hooked on phonics.

In addition he knows how to send a source via email.. but doesn't know how to email the system_admin?

lol.. that made my night

Get some posts in guys

~Nark

yea that would be tight. im not sure exactly what id have to do for that though. maybe send the system administrator some flowers?

Sir.. you are an idiot.

I was NOT the one who banned you initially.

I, however, banned your subsequent new accounts because having such is against board policy.

Post-banning i instructed you on the correct recourse if a review was what you sought.

On that note i'll reiterate my initial statement: "Sir you are an idiot"

And.. banned!

~Narkissos

Now.. go get a life

Nah.. i'll just move this thread to the lounge...

I'll leave it up..let this idiot read his idiocy

Anyone notice that he called me uneducated.. yet he can't spell for shit.. I think he should use his gear cash to buy a copy of hooked on phonics.

In addition he knows how to send a source via email.. but doesn't know how to email the system_admin?

lol.. that made my night

Get some posts in guys

~Nark

HAHAHA hooked on phonics... thats great bro

That guy just really pissed me off. Damn.

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    That guy just really pissed me off. Damn.

-Bino

im sorry bro. you shouldn't take this kind of thing too seriously (i know, thats easier said than done) god knows, i sound like a hypocrite right now cause some posts got me fu_kin heated too. but in the end youl only hurt yourself stressing out over something you cant do much about.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Here's the reason he was banned.

Nothing to do with Nark.. You were a source ready to rip members off.

hmm, thats no good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information