eggplant is offline Member

should i worry about this??

countdown..4 weeks out..i can now see veins on my upper abs(a little bit), lats(a litle bit),arms(a lot),calves(a little bit) and a bit on my quads...but i'm not sure where i'm standing now in terms of contest bf..i've been doing 3 days morning cardio on empty per week..i haven't a recent pic..will get some soon..but i guessed you guys have seen pics of me on my avatar..that was me about 2-3 weeks ago..my prob is..i'm always thinking i'm not ripped enough..i'm going to use another 1-2 weeks to get rid of as much leftover fat i have, and start to experiment with my final prep..so that i'm left with 2-3 weeks to fine tune anything that goes wrong..right now,i'm not sure if it is more of fat or water that i have on my lower abs..so i'm at a crossroad now..don't wana lose too much size just to get rid of a little fat there..i'm looking tighter and my weight has somewhat maintained..which i know its good..i know its hard for you guys to judge without any pics..to give you a rough idea....here it goes..whenever i force air into my stomach to create a bloated abs look...i can still see my abs..and they look like they are going to burst from my waist..so i'm unsure it i should stay at the cardio intensity i;m doing now..3 days 40min each 70% max hrt rate..and is it better for me to carb load on a non workout day(cardio day) or a workout day? i carb load bcos i removed my cheat meals to replace with clean carbs..sorry for the extreme long thread...any advices appreciated lots!

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    bro you looked extremely ripped in your last pic. i dont know what to say, anyway i would say just do your regular routime morning cardio. whats your bf anyway? its hard to base your gains by looking in the mirror, but from what you described you must be arnd 5-6% bf?

i do not know my actual bf..because the last time i measured, it said i was 15%..! which was ridiculous..so i do not think i'll be going back to that thing again..ya i suppose i'm below the 10% mark..but just curious..is it not possible to diet all the fat off? do most competitors go into a comp shredded,but actually have a tiny bit of fat on them?? i know its a silly question..but i'm just curious..

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by eggplant
    i do not know my actual bf..because the last time i measured, it said i was 15%..! which was ridiculous..so i do not think i'll be going back to that thing again..ya i suppose i'm below the 10% mark..but just curious..is it not possible to diet all the fat off? do most competitors go into a comp shredded,but actually have a tiny bit of fat on them?? i know its a silly question..but i'm just curious..

you would have to be inhuman to have no fat at all, swole's pic is the testament of how low your bf can get and he was around 3% and seeing your pic i would say you are around 6-7%. pretty good already. everyone no matter how shredded and ripped you make look, you will always have a tiny bit of fat left its NORMAL most of us would kill to have your abs

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    you would have to be inhuman to have no fat at all, swole's pic is the testament of how low your bf can get and he was around 3% and seeing your pic i would say you are around 6-7%. pretty good already. everyone no matter how shredded and ripped you make look, you will always have a tiny bit of fat left its NORMAL most of us would kill to have your abs
    bro..tnx very much..that's a huge compliment to me really..especially at this crucial time of my life..actually what i'm worried about most is the final week..if i were to carb deplete/carb load with the condition i have in my avatar..i'm unsure if i will spill over or not. or i should not worry about that too much since i will eventually dry out after i cut my water?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd say find a way to take a picture and let me see where you're at.

If anything, you're stressing over it is causing more catabolism than you need at this time.

We can handle, be cool.....

~SC~

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    No doubt bro I would kill for your abs. Like Swole said, quit stressing, it can do alot of harm. Just relax and take it a day at a time. You can't possible lose ALL of your fat. 3% alone comes from bone marrow. I think most pros go into competition 4-6%, and from your avatar, I would say you are probably not far off.

aight..i'll get some pics up asap...oops..my chicken is done! laters bro!

guys! pics are up! as usual through my avatar...3 weeks out..swole...this is me as of current condition..should i continue doing cardio?? by looking at this pic, i know i definitely lost quite a bit of size....what do you say bro??

Thread Information