diskey is offline Junior Member

need help to stay lean while bulking! vets?

Hi bros !

I'm planning my autumn bulk again and I'm wondering about a thing here...

Does anyone have any good tips to stay "quite lean" under a bulking cycle or bulking in general ?

The fat really packed on on my last winter bulk cycle (1-4:30mg dbol ed, 1-10 test E 500mg ew) specialy week 6-10 when test E kicked fully in. I have a moderate metabolism, pack on mass and a bit fat easy but I'm not a mesomorph either, more something between. Total gain from last winter cycle was 35lbs and bf increase of about 8-10%

I would like to stay as anabolic as possibile while not gaining more than about 3-5% bf under a some kind of bulk cycle...

should I start counting calories ? (never really been a big fan of this but..)

stats now after cutting and then maintaince for a while:
    200lbs - 8-9% bf
    5 10"

Nice to see the msg board groing so fast by the way

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    You have to count the cals bro. Its all in the diet if you wanna stay lean

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    You have to count the cals bro. Its all in the diet if you wanna stay lean
    Yup!

~SC~

diskey is offline Junior Member
    I've been looking ino Chris Cook's lean bulking diet. He cycles between shakes and meals ;meal-shake-meal-shake and so on. Sound interesting to me. But one thing I don't understand is what he says about the shakes; he takes one protein shake with a spoon of peanut butter and a 75g carb drink with every shake. The carb drink has to be fast carbs right? three times a day, wont that make you fat after a while? I was thinking that he maybe use the carb drink because he takes insulin or something. What do you think?

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diskey
    I've been looking ino Chris Cook's lean bulking diet. He cycles between shakes and meals ;meal-shake-meal-shake and so on. Sound interesting to me. But one thing I don't understand is what he says about the shakes; he takes one protein shake with a spoon of peanut butter and a 75g carb drink with every shake. The carb drink has to be fast carbs right? three times a day, wont that make you fat after a while? I was thinking that he maybe use the carb drink because he takes insulin or something. What do you think?
    I'd say for most people, yes that would make you fat. But for some rare individuals, it may be fine. My opinion is you'd need some chemical enhancement to metabolize all of that without a lot of it going to your fat stores.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    I wouldn't buy into diets the pros post / write up. Most of the diets they use would make a normal person extremely fat unless on the massive ammount of gear they are on.

There is more than enough information located on this board/forum for you to put together a lean bulking diet for yourself.

Start searching around.... there a lot of posts on lean bulking diets

<<LMO>>

Thread Information