Thread: John Berardi..

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member

John Berardi..

http://www.johnberardi.com/articles/index.htm

a lot of very intresting articles.. wondering if anyone ever used his services....?

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot

a lot of very intresting articles.. wondering if anyone ever used his services....?
    Ive read alot of his articles. I definately found them to be a really good read

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot

I subscribe to his free newsletter. He's a smart guy, that's for sure.

Elliot, I hope you know he's Canadian. You can't read his articles now.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    I subscribe to his free newsletter. He's a smart guy, that's for sure.

Elliot, I hope you know he's Canadian. You can't read his articles now.

he is?! i'm not going to lie.. i knew.. but im still in denial

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    He has some great articles, reminds me of the day when tmag actually had good content. I posted links to his site in the workout forum, I think bad_man was the only one who noticed LOL.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    He has some great articles, reminds me of the day when tmag actually had good content. I posted links to his site in the workout forum, I think bad_man was the only one who noticed LOL.
    Yeah dude, I've been reading berardi for a while but I bookmarked the rest of your links.

XL721 is offline Junior Member
    dam dood, 99 bucks for a dvd??!!!

Mass Quest is offline Associate Member
    good articles thanks

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Check out this report written by a client of mine, it may be of interest! I found it very interesting. The actual link follows the statement. .

this is MORDED. here is my first installment of updates whilst test driving the john berardi dietary regimen. I will state here firstly that I am an avid believer in SwoleGenix and lost from 20% or so down to the 4 percent range before getting 'off the wagon'. I had earlier purchased berardi's materials as I am a voracious devourer of information. You see, I am one of those guys who would rather learn to fish, than be given one. As life's little ups and downs have provided me with a temporary hiatus in my long term dietary and training goals, I found myself not in a position to do sup2 at this point in time. So I had promised myself to give the t-mag diet guru a run. Here is what I can say at this point. His dietary plan overall is very similiar to sgx. The differences are there,they may seem minor to be sure, but to someone down in the sub 10% range they can translate in to huge changes. Also the continual inclusion of carbs through out the day on a fat loss program tends to make this iron warrior crave sweets far more than when following the swole master's routine. Simply put, if you have problems with carb binges and blood sugar swings..you might find this diet problematic. I will say that there are some facets that might be well incorperated into the sgx plan fotr health reasons if one where to stay on sgx long term. These are some points I will discuss with swole privately as to not dishonor either one of these fine dietary guru's hard wraught dietary knowledge, or trust. My waist is slowy enlarging on berardi's diet and I have smoothed out, but I think it is mainly because of the difficulties I alluded to earlier that I have in staying strict on a diet that allows the inclusion of high glycemic index carbs throuout the day... I just can't control myself when the seretonin starts a flowin'. More later.

your pal,
    MORDED

http://216.156.252.156/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5185

~SC~

Thread Information