Thread: Question..?

pimp is offline Junior Member

Question Question..?

Whats up guys im 6'2 20yr and 175lb(skinny).I have been working out for about two months already and have had little results. I have been taking a protein shake from GNC "weight gainer 2200 gold" but still I havent put on anything really. Any suggestions on what I should eat? or should I try another protein shake to help my add weight..?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, unfortunately most of those "weight" gainers are sugar filled "fat" gainers. Even if you have an impeccable supplement in a good weight gainer, it's the actual solid meals and the "bulk" of your nutrition that is going to make the difference over time.

If you could post your approach for training days/non-training days, that'd be a lot better so we can all take a look. In addition, I'd check out the bulking sticky atop the page, as it contains some pretty good info. on a valid approach to a lean bulk.

Good luck!

~SC~

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    yeah i have been following that bulking primer for a little over a month now and i've had some really good gains

use the bulking sticky AND throw 1 or 2 of those shakes in for a while, WA BLAM, you'll blow up like crazy bro, for your size\stats that is.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(
    use the bulking sticky AND throw 1 or 2 of those shakes in for a while, WA BLAM, you'll blow up like crazy bro, for your size\stats that is.

Hahaha hes right, WA BLAM, you'll get bigger.

Thread Information