Thread: Eating Times

GUARDIAN is offline New Member

Eating Times

Ok I am having a hard time remembering when I need to eat or should I say I forget to eat every 2 to 3 hours. What I am looking for is if anyone knows of a good watch that has multiple alarm settings that I can set threw out the day to remind me that it is time to eat. Much help is appreciated

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd go to the drugstore or Target and get a standard watch with an alarm that can be reset. I dunno about multiple alarms........why not just set it for 2-3 hours when it goes off? You have to turn the alarm off anyhow, just reset it again.

My guess is you'll find about 450 different styles.

~SC~

Thats what I was going to do, but just wanted to see if anyone knew of a watch that did what I asked. Just trying to remember it is time to eat when I get busy at work is the problem. I eat my first to meals then the next thing I know if has been a few hours before I think about eating again so I have like a 4 to 5 hour span at times.

Boost n Juice is offline Associate Member
    If you work with a computer, you can setup a Microsoft Outlook to bring up an alarm...

That would work the weeks I sit at my desk but when I am in class teaching is when it becomes a problem. Looks like I will just have to get a standard watch and just keep reseting it.
    Last edited by GUARDIAN; 10-26-2004 at 12:45 PM.

ot009 is offline New Member
    must be nice to forget about eating!!!! that is all i think about..hell i am hungry right now and abut to eat again!!

Tahq is offline Junior Member
    I would say go with the basic watch with alarm for now because in reality after eating on a 2-3 hour meal plan for a bit it becomes second nature. I think I could set my watch by my 'stomach alarm' at this point better than setting a watch alarm to my meal times .

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    if your serious about your diet youll remember to EAT, but if your having trouble bro go with a standard alarm or jus thave your cell phone beep you every 3-4 hours bra peace

Thread Information