Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: ~sc~

  1. #1
    bigdho's Avatar
    bigdho is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    6

    ~sc~

    Hey bro,
    Just wanted to say sorry about the B.S. over at elite. You were by far one of the most knowalageable people over there. Theyre just jelous

    BTW, the main reason I tracked you down was to see if you had a link to your new artical in MM?

    ~Late~

  2. #2
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917

  3. #3
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Hey bro, what up!

    No worries about Elite, that was a place I only went to once in a blue moon anyhow, which is why I haven't signed up again as I could have easily done. I haven't seen a more confused diet forum in my life. I'd love to run through some top ten material, but I'll refrain from doing so. Let's just say that a snickers bar has more of an IQ than about 95% of the participants there. Not really a location for ACCURATE information.

    I thought about why I'd even want to go back. My wife even asked me, "is it even a good site? I never hear you say anything but clown on them"........so I guess she's on to something.

    I sure hope some people know how to walk on water, because you when you go around burning bridges, you better d*mn sure know how.

    Nice to see you here!

    ~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 11-01-2004 at 01:19 PM.

  4. #4
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    What a bunch of childish BS......

  5. #5
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223
    OK, you guys have got me curious as a mofo, what went down over at elite?

  6. #6
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    OK, you guys have got me curious as a mofo, what went down over at elite?

    Go over and see for yourself. I went over there and spoke my mind.....and I will probably be banned that I'm sorry that is just childish BS. It is really their loss.....SC's knowledge / advice is invaluable if you ask me. Not only that but they also talk a lot of trash about AR in a couple of the posts saying things about the moderators here etc. I will no longer be reading that site whethre they ban me or not.

  7. #7
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223
    Any chance of posting a link bro?

  8. #8
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446

  9. #9
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223
    Thanks LMO!

  10. #10
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223
    Just went and checked it out , seems pretty gay.
    Their loss.

  11. #11
    bigdho's Avatar
    bigdho is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Hey bro, what up!

    No worries about Elite, that was a place I only went to once in a blue moon anyhow, which is why I haven't signed up again as I could have easily done. I haven't seen a more confused diet forum in my life. I'd love to run through some top ten material, but I'll refrain from doing so. Let's just say that a snickers bar has more of an IQ than about 95% of the participants there. Not really a location for ACCURATE information.

    I thought about why I'd even want to go back. My wife even asked me, "is it even a good site? I never hear you say anything but clown on them"........so I guess she's on to something.

    I sure hope some people know how to walk on water, because you when you go around burning bridges, you better d*mn sure know how.

    Nice to see you here!

    ~SC~
    I think your wifes on to somethin fo so! Im done over there a well, when someone starts posting about bulkin on mac and cheese and people say thats ok to gain clean weight you know your in trouble! LOL

  12. #12
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Hhaha, tell SebastionV I give my personal "F*ck you" to him.

    Check out HIS KARMA.......NEGATIVE 8 in the RED!!!!!!!

    What a dipsh*t..................I give bogus advice? Talk about an idiot!!!!!
    The whole thread was on me making a magazine for the third time about my biz, bogus is just about EVERYTHING I am not.

    Notice how he shows NO threads about the sh*t he spewed about me? Because he can't...............

    He's a huge nobody......but I find it funny how he chooses to speak now that I am gone. Just like the rest of the little b*tches........they "fight" in packs, never 1 on 1, like 5 on 1 just like a b*tch.

    Elite = BitchesRUs.

    ~SC~

  13. #13
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    LOL @ BitchesRUs




    Bro don't even sweat it.... let them talk all the sh*t they want. And they can't even stop at you, they then have to call anabolic review moderators "cowards" and so on. Whatever..... I never go to that site except to read drama from time to time, because like I posted over there that site is nothing but immaturity and controversy. Let alone to actually use the site you have to pay.

  14. #14
    dalcowbag's Avatar
    dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    KITCHEN
    Posts
    2,319
    wow, that thread isnt even homogay, its just straight up queer!

    oh well there lose. I'll take your "bogus" advice ne day partner.

    DcB

  15. #15
    bigdho's Avatar
    bigdho is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    wow, that thread isnt even homogay, its just straight up queer!

    oh well there lose. I'll take your "bogus" advice ne day partner.

    DcB
    Well said!!

    Ive got a few choice words for some people before Im officially done over there

  16. #16
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    wow, that thread isnt even homogay, its just straight up queer!
    THAT'S what I'm sayin', great way to put it.

    Honestly, if "advertising" were the issue, then why wasn't I banned when one of like 20 some odd people put threads about personal success in working with me? Not to mention I've had "gotswole.com" as my location for over a year............nothing ever said. I was only asked to edit my signature, about a 1/2 a year ago, which I did.........they then made signatures inactive for non-"platinum" members, so I could barely scratch my ass let alone have a sig or any pics/etc.



    Oh wait, that's right! People talking/asking about me works against me! I can't respond or acknowledge praise in an open forum, because if I do, I'm advertising! I can't even share a personal accomplishment of my own in getting published in an International Works, because that's advertising too. ~SC~, we hereby punish you for being your own boss, taking initiative, and making something of your life. Shame on you for having clout and something for us to worry about "having" to ban, as it's a threat to our trainer's here. You see, you as a sole proprietorship have/stir more interest/clout than our corporate robot trainers, so you cannot be on our board, not even to help out in the diet forum and give key insights. No way ~SC~, maybe if you go away, and comeback a loser, with no success, no website, etc., we'll let you talk so we can hear what you have to say.

    B*tch please........if I wanted to "recruit" from Elite, I'd be PM'ing everyone who I see with a dietary question, have people doing this FOR me under many different names, etc. I ain't like that, no need to do that, and never have done that. That's ghetto, and although I like to keep it ghetto, that's also what I consider un-professional, as I wouldn't like one to "come at me" like that in a p.m. So "advertising" wise, that's a stupid route.

    Like I said, don't ever sh*t in your own backyard. Everything happens for a reason, so I roll with it! All good, always has been, always will be!

    ~SC~

  17. #17
    Goofball is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2
    Just like the rest of the little b*tches........they "fight" in packs, never 1 on 1, like 5 on 1 just like a b*tch.



    ????
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=133502

  18. #18
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Hey, it's a NEWBIE WITH A HIDDEN AGENDA!!!!!!!!!!!

    Wow, that got you far!

    Nice title!

    ~SC~


    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball
    Just like the rest of the little b*tches........they "fight" in packs, never 1 on 1, like 5 on 1 just like a b*tch.



    ????
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=133502
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 11-17-2004 at 10:22 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •