Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223

    List every good burning supp

    I start this thread in here because the supplement section seems to get alot less traffic then diet forum. But if it gets moved to supp section I understand.

    I want to know EVERY fat burning supplement(and super sup) worth spending cash on. Im gonna have to drop 20kg(45ibs) in 18weeks and every little supplement that can aid me I will use. I know the diet is the most important thing but Im gonna need every bit of boost I can get. Looking to drop 10kg in the first 6 weeks with any means nessescary.

    The legal supps I can think of to aid in fat loss is these. Plz let me know if I have forgotten any good supp worth the money.

    Ephedra
    R-ala
    Green te extrakt
    Cinnamon
    Yohimbe
    Guarana(is this same **** as coffein??)
    Omega 3(fish oil)
    Flax oil(is there any use in running both flax and fish oil?)
    Flaxseeds
    Synephrine(not sure about spelling is this any good?)
    Garlic oil(maby raw garlic is better?)
    Psyllium seeds
    Rhodiola Rosea

    The illegal/prescription ones I can get ahold of are
    t-3
    DNP
    Clen
    Ventolin pills(not inhaler)
    Metformin


    Obviously I wouldnt run all that **** at the same time lol that would mean a heart attack. But Im planing on running Yohimbe the whole 18 weeks, clen every other week, t-3 all the way through, slowely increasing dosage, a ephedra stacker every other week(when off clen).
    R-ala all the way through, cinnamon all the time, fish and flax oil all the time, psyllium seeds and flaxseeds with every meal. Rohdiola rosea mostly for energy but dont know if its dangerous to combine it with ephedra or clen?
    Ventolin every now and then when I need a extra boost for a cardio session. it makes it alot easier to breath.
    Metformin all the time if I can get ahold of it.
    DNP not sure but probably one week at the start to get rid of 2-3kg quickly and then months when I dont reach my monthy weight goal Il pic some weight off with a week of dnp to get back to the plan.

    Il post upp a cardio and diet layout for you all to pic apart later on I have decided on what kind of approach I will use.

    Cardio will most probably be 1-1,,5 hour every morning before breakfast as a start.
    Last edited by Kärnfysikern; 12-25-2004 at 01:43 PM.

  2. #2
    Kamel407 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    105
    45lbs in 18 Weeks
    2.5lb Fat loss per week

    Supplements:
    Multivitamin
    Fish or Flax Oil
    Whey Protein
    E/C/A Stack

    Food:
    Apples
    Egg Whites
    Chicken
    Oats
    Spinach
    Hot Sauce

    Cardio:
    HIIT 4 times per week

    Weight Training:
    Max-OT

    Diet:
    Carbohydrate Cycling by Twin Peak

    The Diet and Weight Training should be able to get you down 1.5lbs per week and the HIIT and ECA Stack should get the extra 1lb per week


    Honestly, I'd say you should add up all of the money you'll be spending on supplementation, and then go to a great plastic surgeon and ask how much for liposuction. You'll probably be able to get an extensive amount of fat sucked out of you for less than you think.

  3. #3
    dalcowbag's Avatar
    dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    KITCHEN
    Posts
    2,319
    HIIT cardio sucks monkey balls. standerd 45-60 mins in the AM ect. ect. ect.

    dcb

    P.S. Johan bro. . .i did not hold true to my promise in your older thread, i had a brownie last nite, **** i wish the gym was open today

  4. #4
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    never tried hiit and from aall I have heard about it its not worth the effort. Maby sometime if I want to peak cardiovascular shape and not as a fatburning method. Something I could think about doing when bulking acctualy.

    lol dalcow I dont even want to mention the sick ammounts of chocolate, candy, meatballs and christmas sausage that i have consumed the last 2 days. So dont sweat the browni. Just twice the cardio tomorrow and call it even

  5. #5
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    There's a new one out called Cimaterol ... hooker did a profile on it...
    Not sure if you can get it over there, b/c I've never seen it myself here...

    Here's a link to the profile:

    CLICK HERE

  6. #6
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Cimaterol sounds interesting as hell but probably to exotic to find

  7. #7
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Cimaterol sounds interesting as hell but probably to exotic to find
    Yeah I know, I've been looking for months myself... there are some real benefits of it over clen for instance...

  8. #8
    beenie's Avatar
    beenie is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,296
    By the way, where are you and where do you want to be? The supplemnts are helpful, but the bottom line is diet and cardio. A lot is portion control and a lot is food choice. If you are doing all that then ECA and clen 2weeks one then two weeks the other speeds the process.

  9. #9
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Beenie I am right now at 100kg(220ibs) and i would estimate somewhere around 15%bf.

    I want to get down to just below 80kg(180)so I can squeese myself into the -80 weightclass in the competition Im entering 12th may. I think I will have to get down to like 77-78 to be ripped but I realy dont know. I need to drop ATLEAST 20kg(45ibs)in 18 weeks. I guess 3-4 of those kilos will be water weight that I flush with diuretics and crap before weight in on the comp. So 16kg of lard need to go.....

    I havent decided on diet apporach yet. I will probably go with a low carb apporach. Starting around 2200kcal. Carbs in one meal only on rest days and in 2 meals on workout days(pwo and ppwo meals). But I am considering playing with more carbs and alot less fat. Low carb diet has been succsesfull for me before. I dropped 20kg last spring on a diet like that but it took to long and I never got ripped just lean....

  10. #10
    beenie's Avatar
    beenie is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,296
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Beenie I am right now at 100kg(220ibs) and i would estimate somewhere around 15%bf.

    I want to get down to just below 80kg(180)so I can squeese myself into the -80 weightclass in the competition Im entering 12th may. I think I will have to get down to like 77-78 to be ripped but I realy dont know. I need to drop ATLEAST 20kg(45ibs)in 18 weeks. I guess 3-4 of those kilos will be water weight that I flush with diuretics and crap before weight in on the comp. So 16kg of lard need to go.....

    I havent decided on diet apporach yet. I will probably go with a low carb apporach. Starting around 2200kcal. Carbs in one meal only on rest days and in 2 meals on workout days(pwo and ppwo meals). But I am considering playing with more carbs and alot less fat. Low carb diet has been succsesfull for me before. I dropped 20kg last spring on a diet like that but it took to long and I never got ripped just lean....
    I am far from a competative body builer, but I know something about leaing. Five years ago I was a tub of lard at 275, and now I am about 185 and generally keep below 10% bf. Keep with low intensity cardio every day for 30 to 45 min. 45 is better and you should keep it at 65% of your target heart rate. Low carb really works for your goals and the protien help keep your muscle. Some people will likely flame me for saying this, but if your carb intake is really low (say under 20g/day) and your progress stalls, cut down on the amount that you eat. Always eat when you are hungry, but do so slowly and when you are no longer hungry stop eating. Most people eat too much and that's one more reason they gain weight (the bad kind).

    Personally I wouldn't worry about the fat if u are contolling the carbs. If you do low carb and low fat, you wil loose weight- both fat and muscle and really fast- I doubrt that is what you are looking for.

  11. #11
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    considering I have to dump 45 ibs and get down to 4-5% bf in 18 weeks I guess Il have to sacrifice some muscle in the process.... I have to dump alot fast to so my skin has ample time to get thight....

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4
    vasopro and any kind of bronchaid medicine isn't that great because it has extra stuff in it (200 mg) as an expectorant... plus it is just a waste of money in my opinion

    then on top of that you have to buy your aspirin and caffiene for the full effects of the ECA stack

    I am sure my site will be taken down soon, so check it out while it is still up. I have the original stackers for sale at EXTREMELY low prices as I am in desperate need of some cash. I am out of a job, so you can rest assured that shipping will be quick.

    http://orsupplied.photosite.com/orsu...mail4STACKERS/

    anywho I don't have many left so get them while you can.

  13. #13
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Bye!!!!!!



    ~SC~

    Quote Originally Posted by orsupplied@hushmail
    vasopro and any kind of bronchaid medicine isn't that great because it has extra stuff in it (200 mg) as an expectorant... plus it is just a waste of money in my opinion

    then on top of that you have to buy your aspirin and caffiene for the full effects of the ECA stack

    I am sure my site will be taken down soon, so check it out while it is still up. I have the original stackers for sale at EXTREMELY low prices as I am in desperate need of some cash. I am out of a job, so you can rest assured that shipping will be quick.

    http://orsupplied.photosite.com/orsu...mail4STACKERS/

    anywho I don't have many left so get them while you can.

  14. #14
    HiFi's Avatar
    HiFi is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    331
    hah hes selling them for 90 bucks,, i bought mine for $40 before they were banned

  15. #15
    XL721's Avatar
    XL721 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    122
    i still get my ECA stack for 25 bucks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •