The Dynasty is offline Junior Member

Cheat Meal on an "Off" week???

Hey whatsup guys? Quick question:

Because of classes, meetings, surprise events and poor scheduling, I've only been able to get in 2 days of cardio (Tuesday and Wednesday) and two days of lifting (Wednesday-back, bis; Friday-legs). Can I still cheat if my diet has been on point? I was really planning on cheating on Sunday when I was gonna watch some football with the guys (pizza, wings and garlic bread ).

Let me know what's the deal. Appreciate it, bros.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    provided you jump back into full dieting and training mode the next week and try not to slack too hard then i dont forsee an issue....just dont make it a habit to slack too much...also working out on the day of your cheat may be a good idea as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    provided you jump back into full dieting and training mode the next week and try not to slack too hard then i dont forsee an issue....just dont make it a habit to slack too much...also working out on the day of your cheat may be a good idea as well.
    I hear ya bro. This is actually my first week in school I've fell off in regards to lifting. I'm part of my business school business case competition team, so for the next 6 weeks my schedule will be bucked. I handled it pretty well for two weeks, so I'm figuring I'll get right back on track next week--just getting used to random meetings and practices, ya know? What workout do you suggest on my cheat-meal day and how should I schedule the meals in regards to timing? Thanks bro

you may want to do ur chest and shoulders and definitely some cardio for your workout.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    you may want to do ur chest and shoulders and definitely some cardio for your workout.
    Good deal. Thanks man.

Since our gym opens at 10 on sundays, I may just bang out a chest/shoulders workout.

8am: pro/fat
    10am: lift
    11/1130am: pro/dex
    1pm: pro/carb
    4pm: gametime--pizza, wings, garlic bread (is that a good time to down the cheat)

...the rest of the day are pro/fat meals...how's that?

you'll be fine.....when i cheat i usually have a good dinner, but i eat clean the rest of the day....because im bulking though it is easy for me not to cheat because i am never really hungry.

seanw is offline Banned
    If it looks like you will only get a couple of days a week in the gym I would consider and upper body / lower body split as well. At least you will get everything worked that way.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Yeah, i would'nt sweat it to much providing you jump right back into it hard as ever.

I would at least do legs, chest/arms if i only had two days in the gym.

I also have my cheat meal on a workout day, at first i thought i would hate it but it turns out it i going great, when i come out of the gym and have my PWO i really don't feel like "cheating" but of course i know it is for my sanity.

Thread Information