Thread: Cutting diet?

Phatso is offline Associate Member

Cutting diet?

Ok I have a weird Q.. Isnt eating this much gonna get me bigger? and not loose weight? I mean how do those pros do it theyre like blimps and in no time at all theyre ripped .. all i read is " Low carb diet " So whats low carb = ? 100 g of carb a day? i use to not eat carbs and loose around 4-5 kgs every week without trainin just running / tuna / green apple. but right now i wanna keep my cycle gains and loose the excess fat? possible? clen /thermo in hand ofcourse..

**(MORNING CARDIO)**
    Meal 1:
    Can of tuna, 1/2 cup oatmeal
    Meal 2:
    Can of tuna, Almonds 1/4 cup Or i can have like an whole boiled egg?
    Meal 3:
    Boiled brocolli + can of tuna + calliflower boiled , again almonds / boiled egg?
    [
    (For the weight trainin days i will have the below and no weight days just ignore this meal)
    **(WEIGHT TRAINING EVERY OTHER DAY)**
    Meal 4:
    PWO Nutrition (Protein shake , amino acids)
    ]
    Meal 5:
    chicken breast OR Boiled brocolli + can of tuna + calliflower boiled
    Meal 6:
    Tuna With 1 Boiled egg

thnx a bunch although it seems im eating a lot btw.. and isnt that a lot of fat intake with the almonds and such? and should i have boiled veggies with every meal ? i wanna cut up and CUT to the extreme without affecting my muscles.. * I can live without carbs ive done it before *

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    The pros are on enough gear to take down an elephant, thats how they do it.

CAPS..

Quote Originally Posted by Phatso
    Ok I have a weird Q.. Isnt eating this much gonna get me bigger? and not loose weight? I mean how do those pros do it theyre like blimps and in no time at all theyre ripped .. all i read is " Low carb diet " So whats low carb = ? 100 g of carb a day? i use to not eat carbs and loose around 4-5 kgs every week without trainin just running / tuna / green apple. but right now i wanna keep my cycle gains and loose the excess fat? possible? clen /thermo in hand ofcourse..

**(MORNING CARDIO)**
    Meal 1:
    Can of tuna, 1/2 cup oatmeal

GOOD AS LONG AS ITS 45-60mins AFTER CARDIO IS DONE
    YOU MIGHT WANT 1.5 CANS OF TUNA BECAUSE ONE CAN IS AROUND 32 GRAMS OF PROTEIN

Meal 2:
    Can of tuna, Almonds 1/4 cup Or i can have like an whole boiled egg?

KEEP THE ALMONDS, YOU MIGHT WANT TO HAVE 1.5 CANS.
    Meal 3:
    Boiled brocolli + can of tuna + calliflower boiled , again almonds / boiled egg?

YOU MIGHT WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER PROTEIN SOURCE (WHEY/LEAN MEAT/EGG WHITES) AND YOU MIGHT WANT TO SWITCH UP THE FAT SOURCE AS WELL TO FULL FAT MAYO/FLAX/OLIVE OIL/NATTY PB etc..

[
    (For the weight trainin days i will have the below and no weight days just ignore this meal)
    **(WEIGHT TRAINING EVERY OTHER DAY)**
    Meal 4:
    PWO Nutrition (Protein shake , amino acids)

THIS SHOULD BE PROTEIN AND DEXTROSE, 2:1 DEXTROSE TO PROTEIN RATIO example: 40g protein/80g DEXTROSE
    ]
    Meal 5:
    chicken breast OR Boiled brocolli + can of tuna + calliflower boiled

YOU NEED A CARB SOURCE HERE: POTATOES, SWEET POTATOES, WHITE RICE, BROWN RICE etc..

EXAMPLE: 1 8oz CHICKEN BREAST AND HALF A CUP OF BROWN RICE
    Meal 6:
    Tuna With 1 Boiled egg

AGAIN DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER SOURCE OF PROTEIN? TRY WHEY/FLAX OIL HERE. 1 BOILED EGG IS HARDLY ENOUGH FAT FOR THIS MEAL. ALSO ONE CAN OF TUNA ISN'T ENOUGH PROTEIN.

thnx a bunch although it seems im eating a lot btw.. and isnt that a lot of fat intake with the almonds and such? and should i have boiled veggies with every meal ? i wanna cut up and CUT to the extreme without affecting my muscles.. * I can live without carbs ive done it before *
    As a general rule, try to aim for at least 45 grams or so of protein per meal. Make sure you're having 1.5+ gallons of water a day, get plenty of sleep and don't ever mix carbs with fats.

Thread Information