Thread: diet

Stephan is offline Associate Member

diet

I am on a cutting cycle now .....Prop 75mg ed, EQ 400mg a week...last 6 weeks winstrol

My goal for this cycle is to show my abs and get leaned up
    I have been watching my diet for the last 2 months
    For breakfast I eat to poched eggs on 2 whole wheat english muffins
    Here is the protien shake I make... one bananna 2 teaspoons jif peanutbutter 1/2 a cup 2%milk teaspoon brown sugar... (can someone give me some input and let me know if this protien shake is ok to drink twice a day everyday?)
    Ok this is what I eat for lunch a footlong whole wheat turkey sub from subway just tomatoes spinach bannanapeppers and black olives...Is it ok for me to eat this everyday for lunch???A couple hours after lunch I drink my 2nd protien shake
    for dinner I usally eat lean meats like 3 chicken breasts with veges...

Does my diet look ok for the results I want to see?? I am really dedicated to this Im not doing any cardio because I just cant make myself do it but I am working out hard 5 days a week in the gym im lifting heavy weight 8-10 reps then I do 4 sets of 20 crunches on the ab machine then I do 3 sets of 20 on the torrso 3 times a week... I would really appreciate some input on this for it would help me to achieve my goal....Im like 10% bodyfat

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You need to total up your protein/fat/carbs for each meal, you can do that here they have a huge database of foods www.fitday.com

I hope your Subway sandwich is on wheat bread. You can probably get the nutritional info from www.subway.com

That protein shake is horrible, you shouldn't mix carbs and fats especially with a cutting diet. And brown sugar???

Do you drink a postworkout shake with dextrose?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That diet totally sucks ass.

I fail to see how you can drop any bodyfat eating that sh*t.

Gotta love the comment about how you "just can't get yourself to do cardio", but you are cutting...........Ummmmmm, that's a KEY TO CUTTING.

As well, if you ain't doing cardio for fat loss and a sound dietary approach, you have no business taking any kind of steroid as those will NOT get you ripped.

Cart BEFORE the horse here BIGTIME.

Back to the drawing board I'd suggest.

~SC~

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    That diet totally sucks ass.

~SC~
    Short and to the point

Check out the cutting sticky bro, and there are a lot of good diets posted on here bro, just search a bit, its all really simple, just takes time and effort and the results will come

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    BTW, to clarify, I was not flaming anyone here. Call it "tough love" in the diet forum/world, as I do help, and that diet is flat out horrid. Check the stickies atop the page in reference to your goals. They'll give you a good general approach that you can quickly utilize.

The reason I write the way I do.............I get a bit un-nerved when I see gear being utilized w/out any decent dietary base in place. I mean, that makes absolutely NO sense, and if one doesn't understand that, it usually means he/she are no where near ready to be utilizing gear in the first place.

Not saying that's the case here, I'm merely drawing upon numerous past experiences.

~SC~

thecoin is offline New Member
    SC for friggin president, holla at your boy...You flamer you! Just kidding bruh.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I get a bit un-nerved when I see gear being utilized w/out any decent dietary base in place. I mean, that makes absolutely NO sense, and if one doesn't understand that, it usually means he/she are no where near ready to be utilizing gear in the first place.~SC~

I am the same way, it burns me up when someone says they are on bla bla bla and then want to know how to eat correctly? wtf?

I also agree your diet needs to be thrown out a 10 story window, as suggested, start with the cutting stickie atopr the page.

The one thing that really got me going was "I'm not doing any cardio because i can't make myself do it but i am working out hard 5 times a week".

That statement says it all, please research dieting, cutting etc...i hate to be the bearer of bad news bro but you will not get the results you desire when you leave out one of the most important parts of cutting which is CARDIO.

Thread Information