hmmhoyhoy is offline New Member

Way to determine Body Fat-Newbie

Hey guys, I am new here and dont know much. I was wondering if theres a way to determine BF and whats a good steroid to use to cut pounds fast. I like to think I am already strong and me personally dont really care about being stronger but I would very much like to lost about 25 lbs. Thanks

6.3 245

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    as far as body fat tests there's quite a few methods. calipers are good. i've heard hydrostatic is the best, but i'm not for sure on that. as far as an AS, if you're asking about which one to use then you're not ready. educate yourself then ask questions. good luck with your goals.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    First off, welcome to the board. You will find everything you need regarding cutting weight or gaining mass in this forum. Make good use of the search function and if you do not find what you are looking for, post your questions.

Next, take a look here: UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

The cutting stickie will give you great insight into the world of "cutting" as it is called.

Third, AAS is not a magic fat loss option nor is it a magic mass gainer option. I cannot stress enough how important DIET is when cutting or bulking. You are what you eat, its that simple.

Like i said before, read the cutting stickie, do some searches and look at others diets and use them as a template to building your own, then post your sample diet along with your stats and we can help you tweak it.

Good luck and once again welcome to the board...

Thanks alot

Ok well I have been lookin at some stuff now for about the last hour and again thanks for the replies. I am thinking I am going to try out something called nitrophen. I have been researching it and it sounds pretty good for dropping hopefully at least 10 pounds. I am very active I play hockey 4 days a week and sometimes 6 for at least an hour. I have been eating better so I think this will be ok.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I dont do drugs...but from what Ive researched you could use anything from clen to test for fatloss...although...again...if you have to ask your probably not ready

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Seeing as your a newbie.. might be a good idea to start out all natural..

A couple of hours of reading .. can be built on and take it from there.

You play hockey do you weight train at all?

I lift everyday but nothin hardcore

Thread Information