Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Your Mom's House
    Posts
    1,941

    What is the deal with Oatmeal???

    What is the deal with Oatmeal???

    A buddy of mine outta of the blue a couple of years back right before our first practice (two-a-days) was like: "Do you know what I ate for breakfast?" I said no. I had a glass of milk, 6 egg whites and A HUGE BOWL OF OATMEAL!!! To which I replied. Okkkkk!

    I have also noticed that many of the diets posted here contain oatmeal. So my question is what is the benefit of eating oatmeal???

  2. #2
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    barely is better lower gi higher fiber richer in complex carbs
    and it taste like STYRAFOAM!! NEAT!

  3. #3
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Oatmeal is a popular bodybuilding carb.

    ~SC~

  4. #4
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Why cant they make a tater tot w/ a GI of 40 made of nothing but complex carbs and 0 fat and 2g fiber perserving but will still have same flavor/texture/Yumminess as sonics?

  5. #5
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    Why cant they make a tater tot w/ a GI of 40 made of nothing but complex carbs and 0 fat and 2g fiber perserving but will still have same flavor/texture/Yumminess as sonics?
    Man i should really ease off the Loratabs for my neck >< that is just retarded what i wrote but neat so ima gonna leave it

  6. #6
    BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Your Mom's House
    Posts
    1,941
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Oatmeal is a popular bodybuilding carb.

    ~SC~
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    barely is better lower gi higher fiber richer in complex carbs
    and it taste like STYRAFOAM!! NEAT!
    So the value of its carbs makes it so popular. I guess I thought maybe there was more to it. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    Why cant they make a tater tot w/ a GI of 40 made of nothing but complex carbs and 0 fat and 2g fiber perserving but will still have same flavor/texture/Yumminess as sonics?
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    Man i should really ease off the Loratabs for my neck >< that is just retarded what i wrote but neat so ima gonna leave it
    Tai are you typing to yourself? Weird

  7. #7
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA74
    So the value of its carbs makes it so popular. I guess I thought maybe there was more to it. Thanks





    Tai are you typing to yourself? Weird
    wtf man .. its not that bad hell Last night
    SC was like Talking to/answering himself then.. patting himself on the back for giving a good answer..
    I DONT THINK I HAVE EVEN BEGAN TO WHORE up to SC's lvl.. YET! but soon i will be .. must reach... 6% BF then i will be WHOREING SO HARD i will have every Virtual FTD there is!
    FTD = ForumTransmittedDisease

    Edit had to bold that for emphasisssisisss.

  8. #8
    SplinterCell's Avatar
    SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,929
    it tastes good too

  9. #9
    CastorTroy's Avatar
    CastorTroy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NoCal
    Posts
    121
    whats the deal with ovaltine? the mug is round, the jar is round, they should call it roundtine"

  10. #10
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy
    whats the deal with ovaltine? the mug is round, the jar is round, they should call it roundtine"
    aww young grasshopper.. its not how it looks prior to consumption but how it comes out!

  11. #11
    CastorTroy's Avatar
    CastorTroy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NoCal
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    aww young grasshopper.. its not how it looks prior to consumption but how it comes out!
    Ahh sensi, I see now. So it's sorta like the corn syndrome. One can ingest thy corn and when it comes it still looks the same so if one was to clean it off one could then theoretically ingest the same meal over and over again. Don't mind the brown speck they are just added flavor. **** I don't think I've gotten enough sleep.

  12. #12
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy
    Ahh sensi, I see now. So it's sorta like the corn syndrome. One can ingest thy corn and when it comes it still looks the same so if one was to clean it off one could then theoretically ingest the same meal over and over again. Don't mind the brown speck they are just added flavor. **** I don't think I've gotten enough sleep.
    lol im pushing exactly 31hours awake now !!! and i feel literally SICk like headache nausia and shyt... i hate having to work saturdays

  13. #13
    CastorTroy's Avatar
    CastorTroy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NoCal
    Posts
    121
    Working sats suck! I feel for ya bro.

  14. #14
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy
    Working sats suck! I feel for ya bro.
    its fine i get alotta love from the AR Lounge

  15. #15
    sp9's Avatar
    sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Land of milk and honey.
    Posts
    3,585
    Keep in mind the fiber in it literally removes bad cholesterol from you system. Fiber keeps things running smooth. Nothing like a clean colon to ward off the cancer bug.

  16. #16
    BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Your Mom's House
    Posts
    1,941
    Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Keep in mind the fiber in it literally removes bad cholesterol from you system. Fiber keeps things running smooth. Nothing like a clean colon to ward off the cancer bug.
    Thanks for the input.

  17. #17
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA74
    Thanks for the input.
    ha thats why i take in like 4g Insoluable brown rice fiber complex+4gSoluable Fiber and 4g Bran Fiber every night w/ my tuna flax before bed
    keepin it clean you know.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •