newbrew is offline Senior Member

Help me construct a diet for my girlfriend

She isnt overweight or even chubby, but she wants to lose around 5 pounds and just tone up. mostly love handle/stomach. She is currently about 125 at 5'7-5'8

What sort of total calorie-protein/carb/fat intake should she be shooting for? She will be combining this with some daily cardio.

I have no clue about a female diet and dont want to try and suggest something I dont have a clue about

thanks

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You'd use the same stickies atop the page to work out a diet for her as you'd do for yourself.

Then again, if she just needs to lose 5 lbs., all she really has to do is add cardio 5 times a week basically.

5 lbs. ain't sh*t.

~SC~

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    First:
    start her off on some anavar , low doses
    add 800mg of test/week
    shoot clen IM in the arm....
    I bet for a minute there you thought I was the biggest idiot on this site... anyway, my gf has the exact same goal as yours. Her nutrition is good, cardio had to go up. I have been encouraging her to run outside 3-4 times a week. Nice lean muscle mass. She has currently burned 4lbs in 2 weeks running outside and occasionally in the gym. You got to prep them for when their older!!!lol

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    First:
    start her off on some anavar , low doses
    add 800mg of test/week
    shoot clen IM in the arm....
    I bet for a minute there you thought I was the biggest idiot on this site... anyway, my gf has the exact same goal as yours. Her nutrition is good, cardio had to go up. I have been encouraging her to run outside 3-4 times a week. Nice lean muscle mass. She has currently burned 4lbs in 2 weeks running outside and occasionally in the gym. You got to prep them for when their older!!!lol
    hah, yea, thats the thought.

SC, yea, I think it could be done with nothing more than cardio, but I would like to get her eating 'right'.

What I think I will do is calculate her BMR and follow something like the cutting diet.

Thread Information