inevitable is offline Member

Swolecats programs

hey yall.. im about to go on one of swolecats programs.... just wanted to kno if any of yall on here did it?
    if so, how u like it? did u see the results u wanted?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    It will be a great investment on your part. I sent Swole my money 8 weeks ago and I still think its the best $200 bucks I've ever spent. The program is outstanding with great results, the more you put into it, the more you'll get. Plus you'll have Swole available pretty much 24/7 for one month which takes care of alot of questions/concerns. I'm into my 8th week down 6%BF or so, gonna keep on going till I hit my mark! Good luck to you!

inevitable is offline Member
    wow.. sounds great man! i wanna start this asap...but im broke.. just got back from virginia beach,va this past weekend had a blast but spent all my loot.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You're about to go on one of my programs, but you're broke?

You can reach me via e-mail for questions about my approaches, or check out my own board for those who are on many of my various programs where discussion of those issues can take place. (I have before/afters, testimonials, etc)

I do not discuss my personal business on A.R. as per an agreement w/the system admin.

You may also peruse this thread.....

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=173893

for more insight as to what my services do and how they differ from merely a dietary layout.

Thank you,

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 06-02-2005 at 04:29 PM.

Thread Information