Thread: Advice needed

BlowHole is offline New Member

Advice needed

Hi guys, im new. Well id like help and some friendly advice on some weight loss. Im about 5'8 and 310 abd 25 yrs old. Im sick of the way i look and feel. I I need to do something about it. Not to mention i have a baby due next month. I want to be able to keep up with him and not be winded all the time. Im already looking into nutritionist. I have decided id like to go the route and incoperate research compounds into my lifestyle, but i dont know what i should be looking at. I only know of the t3 and clen . Maybe some help with that? I just want to feel better look good and keep up with my son. Thanks in advance.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd fore-go the clen /t3 and focus on a very sound diet, cardio, weights and most of all, CONSISTENCY. No short-cuts, just hard persistent work.

BTW, using t-3 w/out at least 400mgs. of an AAS per week will eat whatever lean muscle tissue you have alive! Not a smart idea in the least.

~SC~

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I'd fore-go the clen /t3 and focus on a very sound diet, cardio, weights and most of all, CONSISTENCY. No short-cuts, just hard persistent work.

BTW, using t-3 w/out at least 400mgs. of an AAS per week will eat whatever lean muscle tissue you have alive! Not a smart idea in the least.

~SC~
    Yep.... diet, weights, cardio and consistency is what's needed.

mekler is offline Associate Member
    hey brotha, congrats on the new baby. drugs/chemicals are not the way to go for you, believe me if you have a good diet and cardio routine you can lose a bunhc of weight. the more weight you have the easier it is to lose. i'm a believer because i've done it, not as much weight as you but damn close. good luck.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Do cardio if you can and restrict your caloric intake. With your weight I would not recommend any research drugs, they can be tough on the heart and yours is probably a bit strained already. Good luck......

BlowHole is offline New Member
    ahh very help full advice. thanks

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i would just use cardio wights a diet to start off with then after you get more advanced and have been at it for a few years then throw down a small cycle

SABAGOY is offline Junior Member
    You can do a lot before you need to use supps. If you start using them now you will prob. become dependent on them for trying to lose weight...Wait till your stop losing from a solid diet and workout plan then wait a little longer then start thinking of what can help you.

Thread Information