Thread: All the whey

rssumme is offline Junior Member

All the whey

Man i am on my second tub of Isolate from ATW. 1st one was chocolate and this time its vanilla. I know alot of people here love it but i think it tastes like S&*#. Is there a secret to making it taste decent? Optimum Nutrition 100% whey tastes much better. Is there any reason I cant go back to ON? Is it the isolate that makes it taste bad? Or does the blend taste just as toxic? Does anyone agree with me about how bad this stuff is?

Veretta21 is offline Junior Member
    I am on my first tub of vanilla as well and I am with you---it tastes like shit--ON is way better

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Chocolate Mint is wonderful, orange is great, and I have pineapple on the way.

~SC~

Thanks swole. Looks like i just chose the wrong flavas! Let me know how the pineapple is when you recieve it!

Wish I sw pineapple--would have gotten that instead of vanilla---I have a 5lbs of banana as well--would have mixed the two for a Banana Pineapple shake

Veretta,

Is the banana any good compared with vanilla? I know Whey is never going to taste like koolaid or chocolate milk, but it seems like they could make it taste better than paint thinner...lol

I dont want to waste my vanilla so I am going to try and add some splenda or crystal light to it and see what I can come up with. Any other ideas?

I tried it once so far just to taste it and it is better than the Vanilla---but its not the best banana I 've ever had---its definitely a lot better to take down than the Vanilla though

Also when I add a fat to it like Flax or Olive Oil it always gives it a little bit better flavor IMO

GirlyGirl is offline Female Member
    I always add cinnamon to any vanilla-me likey.

Thread Information