Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 27 of 27
  1. #1
    bor's Avatar
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    4,203

    Smile Bulking up like a MOTHERFVCKER

    Hey bros, wassup, just wanted to fill you in...

    I'm doing my cycle, a simple bulker, sust deca dbols

    Anyway I tried, a new approach to bulking as opossed to my lee priest bdtr bulking dissasters I used to do

    Anyway, I'm getting loads of calories, mixing some fats and carbs here and there, the only time when I'm strict about macros is PWO, PPWO (0% fat), and b4 bed (almost no carbs, just meat or cottage chesse, or any form of a slow release protein) and its GOING GREAT! The trick is no junk food, no sh!t foods! I treat those days as cheat meals just like when cutting! No McD, Pizza, or ice cream to meet my caloric demand! You need extra calories, get an extra plate of oatmeal you fat piece of sh!t

    I'm up cca. 11 pounds in 3 weeks, and its all (mostly all ) GOOD weight, well at least it LOOKS good! Sure there is some bloat, but since I'm gaining almost no fat, the ,muscles are starting to really fill out my skin so I look leaner overall, and my vascularity is still here!

    Anyway, just thought I'd share, lean bulking really is the way to go, props to the bros on this board that helped me learn a lot, ya'll know who you are
    Last edited by bor; 09-10-2005 at 05:52 PM.

  2. #2
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Wicked bro!

    Wicked!

    Looking foward to seeing your pics at the end of this bulker


  3. #3
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Good job man!

    ~SC~

  4. #4
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    your welcome bor.



    hhehee

    ya, im goin on a lean bulker iike that meself....see what the hell I can do with me bones!

    good luck buddy

  5. #5
    MASTERDBOL's Avatar
    MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    moving to austin
    Posts
    1,455
    thats awesome bro. i agree 1000% on the way you diet. keep it up.

  6. #6
    Flex2winny is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    497
    let's see that crzy diet bro...inquiring minds.....

    I might have dropped a little moe fat % beforehand, but thats just me....hows the strength? Cardio? Training shedule?

  7. #7
    bor's Avatar
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    4,203
    Thanks for the responses bros, means a lot


    And Nark, like the new avatar, thats some Victor Maritinez sh!t right there
    Last edited by bor; 09-10-2005 at 03:41 AM. Reason: spelling

  8. #8
    bor's Avatar
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    4,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex2winny
    let's see that crzy diet bro...inquiring minds.....

    I might have dropped a little moe fat % beforehand, but thats just me....hows the strength? Cardio? Training shedule?
    OK.........so:

    - I do almost no cardio for now, I'll be having 2.3 boxing lessons per week again starting in about 2 weeks

    - training split :

    MON chest
    TUE back
    WED triceps
    THU biceps
    FRI shoulders
    SAT legs
    SUN off

    - forearms and abs on alternate days

    - sometimes I put the arms in the same workout so its one more off day

    - not everyone agrees with my split, but since bi and tri days aren't brutal, my body still has enough rest

    - I try to constantly change my workouts, no 2 in a row are the same

    - I take a nap or two during the day, and I MAKE SURE I get at least 8 hours of sleep per night




    DIET

    - wake up have a whey shake right out of bed

    - then an hour later - after showering and whatever - its : integral bread, 4-5 softboiled whole eggs, some veggies and turkey breasts thinly sliced, and a cup of yogurt - mixing some carbs and fats there

    - then lunch - usually pro carb with a little fat, big meal, very tradidtional in my country - also mixing some cars and fats, along with the protein which I make sure is high

    - 2 bananas and maybe a prot shake

    - training, PWO 80g dex/40 g prot, and for smaller muscle groups something like 50/30

    - PPWO - oatmeal and a shake, or baked potatoes and grilled chicken

    - b4 bed - cottage chesse or some other form of slow release protein


    - I mix the fats only with complex carbs

    - I use junk food as a cheat, but not on a specific day of the week, but more like "I did it today, I won't do it for a week or so"......Since I'm bulking I'm not worried about my metabolism slowing down too much

    - as I gain more weight I'll gradually increase the calories further

    - no drugs and alcohol whatsoever, I'll allow it for maybe 2 times during the next 3 months - just the alch
    Last edited by bor; 09-10-2005 at 03:40 AM.

  9. #9
    Flex2winny is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    497
    diet could use some serious work bro....

  10. #10
    bor's Avatar
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    4,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex2winny
    diet could use some serious work bro....
    Actually the basic principles of my diet have been explained in my 1st post, so I don't know why you're suprised that its a bit different.

    Now, what you should've said was ; "thank you for typing up all that sh!t to answer my question just so I can make a shitty comment without any constructive criticism."
    Last edited by bor; 09-10-2005 at 07:25 AM.

  11. #11
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Actually the basic principles of my diet have been explained in my 1st post, so I don't know why you're suprised that its a bit different.

    Now, what you should've said was ; "thank you for typing up all that sh!t to answer my question just so I can make a shitty comment without any constructive criticism."

  12. #12
    JayceonTaylor is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    34
    lol!

    Nice responce bor Its working for you and looks like it holds plenty of nutrients to grow + the nutrient partitioning effect from the AAS is also going to be a nice help.

    Flex2Winny your an ass, im amazed at how many redundant questions/responces you can post in a single day, your obsession with the banana is also quite scary.

    Keep doing what your doing bor

  13. #13
    MatrixGuy's Avatar
    MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK, Lancashire
    Posts
    5,239
    Good work bro You managed to get some oatmeal then?!

  14. #14
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Diet sux , Id personally add some Kfc and rice chex pre-workout

    11 pounds in 3 weeks! , good shit

  15. #15
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex2winny
    diet could use some serious work bro....
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!



    This coming from the person who starts 50 threads about his own diet (or his plethora of different approaches) and asks for advice repeatedly about it in various different forums, not even just the diet forum where those questions should be housed.



    Tooooooooooooooooooo funny! A totally ironic oxymoron post at it's finest!!!

    ~SC~

  16. #16
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by JayceonTaylor

    Flex2Winny your an ass, im amazed at how many redundant questions/responces you can post in a single day, your obsession with the banana is also quite scary.
    Yeah, no shit! I thought I was the only one who noticed this shit.

    ~SC~

  17. #17
    bor's Avatar
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    4,203
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Good work bro You managed to get some oatmeal then?!
    Yeah I did

    Funny thing though ;

    day1 : tried it with protein powder and hot water - had to throw it away, tasted so bad
    day2 : with hot water and splenda - couldn't eat more then a spoon
    day3 : tried it with salt, not that bad......
    ...and then the taste grew on me and now its one of my favourite meals of the day, love the taste AND the smell!

  18. #18
    bor's Avatar
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    4,203
    Quote Originally Posted by JayceonTaylor
    + the nutrient partitioning effect from the AAS is also going to be a nice help.
    thats for d@mn sure

  19. #19
    bor's Avatar
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    4,203
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yeah, no shit! I thought I was the only one who noticed this shit.

    ~SC~
    True, I just didn't wanna be a dick about it

  20. #20
    bor's Avatar
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    4,203
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX

    11 pounds in 3 weeks! , good shit
    Yeah, going real good, broke 200 pounds today, feels good to be getting big again

  21. #21
    Flex2winny is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    497
    my sincere apology bro....seriously...I dodnt mean it to be neg. You didnt ask for opinions, I shoulda shut up....impressive results and I wish I could get the same...I just thought with the help of the dudes here, you could adjust a few things and get it even better....it's true, I dont know everything, keep up the good work, I'm still try to master mine and maybe thats my problem...bulking doesnt equal mastering.....cutting does. you are doing well!

  22. #22
    Flex2winny is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    497
    as for the bananas...it's true....its honestly the one food that I dont understand....is there too much sugar or isnt there? Is it benefitial to ones diet, or not? Is it the perfect fruit, or does it suck? Does it cause insulin to spike or not....no other food is truly that complicated...If I knew for sure it would help with recovery efforts, soreness, than Id eat one every am......no one really seems to know. For eery pos, theres a negative....my fault.

  23. #23
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    The thing is, regarding ANY food, is that you must choose to incorporate it or not, period. That is the first step............

    Then, after weeks of ONE plan of attack, you re-evaluate and adjust from there. That is something that I have yet to see you do, and that is, run ONE protocol for at least 3-4 weeks then come back and ask questions and re-evaluate. Asking questions is great, but when that is all that you ever do and you never really develop ONE plan of attack that you set into motion, you are never going to get anywhere.

    ~SC~

  24. #24
    Flex2winny is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    497
    Ive been on the exact strict diet i set up with the bros help here for 4 weeks.....like I said..up 2lb, down 2lbs....fluctuates.....but i did make the change to 7 p/f or p/c meals....never before as it was always p/f/c.

  25. #25
    kaptainkeezy04's Avatar
    kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    2,272
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!



    This coming from the person who starts 50 threads about his own diet (or his plethora of different approaches) and asks for advice repeatedly about it in various different forums, not even just the diet forum where those questions should be housed.



    Tooooooooooooooooooo funny! A totally ironic oxymoron post at it's finest!!!

    ~SC~
    Damn! Im not speaking from experience but it seems like the worst thing that can happen to you in this forum is getting flamed by swolecat LOL...OUCH!

  26. #26
    bor's Avatar
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    4,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex2winny
    my sincere apology bro....seriously...I dodnt mean it to be neg. You didnt ask for opinions, I shoulda shut up....impressive results and I wish I could get the same...I just thought with the help of the dudes here, you could adjust a few things and get it even better....it's true, I dont know everything, keep up the good work, I'm still try to master mine and maybe thats my problem...bulking doesnt equal mastering.....cutting does. you are doing well!
    It's cool

  27. #27
    MatrixGuy's Avatar
    MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK, Lancashire
    Posts
    5,239
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Yeah I did

    Funny thing though ;

    day1 : tried it with protein powder and hot water - had to throw it away, tasted so bad
    day2 : with hot water and splenda - couldn't eat more then a spoon
    day3 : tried it with salt, not that bad......
    ...and then the taste grew on me and now its one of my favourite meals of the day, love the taste AND the smell!
    Oatmeal is one of my favourite meals now. I wasn't that keen on it at first either. I love it with cinnamon, a few raisins and splenda. Yum yum!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •