Thread: cutting diet critique...
09-15-2005, 03:48 PM #1
cutting diet critique...
run for 30mins
meal 1. 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg on bagel/ protein shake
meal 2. steak w/ carrots and tomatoe
meal 3. can of tuna w/ flaxseed oil
meal 4. protein shake
meal 5. grilled chicken breast on bread
meal 6. 2 cans tuna w/ flaxseed oil.
its pretty basic but i would like to know what u guys think.
i started this about 2 weeks ago and went from 232 to 229 so far. i would like to get to 215-220. im 6'2 and 19 y/o just for backround info.
09-15-2005, 04:48 PM #2
I am assuming you are cutting and if so, your diet needs some work...
1. I would make this a pro/fat or pro/ carb - not all of the above.
2. Make sure its a lean cut and I would eat this with either an EFA or a solid fat form.
4. U need to add dextrose or some sort of fast acting carb to your shake to replenish glycogen storage.
5. I would ditch the bread and add a yam or brown, white rice.
6. Good - you can also do a protein shake with flax for this meal as I am assuming this is your "before bed" meal.
09-15-2005, 06:10 PM #3Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2004
exactly what buff said...
09-15-2005, 10:46 PM #4Associate Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2004
- europe, italy
yeah... what buff said
09-16-2005, 01:44 PM #5
is the dextrose important cuase i used to use it and i would feel like shit afterwords.
09-16-2005, 02:21 PM #6
09-18-2005, 03:48 PM #7
no i feel shitty basically right after and for about an hour or so. i think just because its so much sugar.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)