Thread: Jellybeans PWO?

Girlyman is offline Associate Member

Jellybeans PWO?

If you're bulking and your favorite food is jelly bellies, would it be ok to combine that with your whey? I'm trying to put together a decent bulker I can stick with

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd use sweet tarts/Nerds/bottle caps/smarties instead as they contain pure dextrose.

That's what you want, not high fructose corn syrup and things of that nature.

~SC~

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm nerds.

I recommend watermelon and green apple nerds.

The shit.

~SC~

mitch911 is offline Member
    how much dex is in a pack of nerds neways?

Thanks bro, I was wondering if you could put together a diet for me Swole, I am an athlete doing roughly 25-30 hours of cardio a week, plus I can't eat gluten. I'm looking to bulk and I could use your guidance, I was wondering if there would be extra fees associated with my predicament?

Quote Originally Posted by Girlyman
    Thanks bro, I was wondering if you could put together a diet for me Swole, I am an athlete doing roughly 25-30 hours of cardio a week, plus I can't eat gluten. I'm looking to bulk and I could use your guidance, I was wondering if there would be extra fees associated with my predicament?
    For customized nutritional assistance, you may wish to check out my services located at www.gotswole.com. Look under the "programs" tab for a list of programs and their respective packages.

Thanks,
    ~SC~

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    For customized nutritional assistance, you may wish to check out my services located at www.gotswole.com. Look under the "programs" tab for a list of programs and their respective packages.

Thanks,
    ~SC~
    HOLY mother of god....swole, your avatar!!!! im out of breath...hyperventilating. sweet jesus!

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    okay i caught my breath.

i must say you have quite the sales pitch (you). i might have to check out ur program when i get back from cancun (19 hours from now ill be in paradise!!!!)

Have fun in paradise!

Thanks for the props, much appreciated.

~SC~

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    25-30 hours of cardio a week? are you freakin serious? and your trying to bulk? im not sure you would even want to do that if your cutting.

hah I know it sucks but I have no choice, I will be competeing in U.S extreme freeskiing tour and IFSA events. I'll need to be skiing at least 4-5 hours a day 4-5 days a week. I am already skinny as **** but I want to pack on some mass and I know it's possible while skiing a lot because Olympic downhillers are barbarians. I just don't know how I could possibly eat enough to maintain a postitive calorie balance. I was thinking it's going to be around 6000 cals and I only weigh 160ish

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    You know ur body better then me, and what it takes to be the best at your sport, but is bulking such a good idea for ur needs?? that weight can only slow u down, no?

Well I want strength, the type of skiing I do requires a lot of core strength, back, abs and legs. I am just sick of being skinny. It helps to be gymnastic which is the only thing I fear by "bulking up", perhaps losing a bit of that. But over all, the stronger you are the bigger hits you can take and the faster you can ski without buckling

Thread Information