Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Dude, are you being serious? What does it matter in this thread if tai is lean or not? Obviously you are too worried about leanness if you count the cals in your gum! And you havent gained any weight in two weeks of bulking AFTER you have been marathon running for however long in your recent past. It seems like you are following certain people's posts and bashing them, and I am not bashing you here, but that can get old to some. Chill out, give your opinion, and don't worry too much about what everyone else is doing. Just some words of advice. Everyone responds diffferntly to various types of training and diet techniques, jsut keep that in mind.
    oh bro go easy on him.. he is really new to the game and hopefully...
    he will find his nich soon enough.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    oh bro go easy on him.. he is really new to the game and hopefully...
    he will find his nich soon enough.
    I know, Like I said I was not flaming him, just giving him a heads up. I enjoy some of the thoughts he brings up, it's jsut that he doesnt back many of them with explanation when there is controversy and what not. SOrry to hijack!! Im out.

Kurz is offline Member
    no bros...I'm on your side...trust me.....I didnt mean for it to sound like to was read....my fault....forgive?

All I said was in reference to Tai saying he stays lean by using pro/fat pretraining...........thats all good, but I am CONVINCED your two MOST IMPOT carb meals are pre and post.....however, whatever works!!! Just dont talk bros out of PC pre, when many believe its ideal...........

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurz
    no bros...I'm on your side...trust me.....I didnt mean for it to sound like to was read....my fault....forgive?

All I said was in reference to Tai saying he stays lean by using pro/fat pretraining...........thats all good, but I am CONVINCED your two MOST IMPOT carb meals are pre and post.....however, whatever works!!! Just dont talk bros out of PC pre, when many believe its ideal...........
    I am not trying to argue with you, but I don't believe pro/carb is that neccessary PRE workout, as long as you've had a decent amount of carbs at breakfast or soem other earlier meal in the day. You would be suprised at how well the body holds on to glycogen. Even after a weight lifting session your body IS NOT "completely" depleted of glycogen. Pro/fat pre workout gives me plenty of energy to lift while cutting even. I believe pro/carb is only a complete necessity post workout, but yes, if you are bulking I would go pro/carb just to make sure your getting everything out of your workout. My body may react differently than yours thought Kurz, but I am curious, have you ever tried pro/fat Pre workout before?

Kurz is offline Member
    Ive tried all pro/fat meals before (excpt PW)....ok cut a cut, but when bulking, its all three macros in EVERY meal!

Ive tried all pro/fat meals before (excpt PW)....ok cut a cut, but when bulking, its all three macros in EVERY meal!
    bro... digestion and absorbtion take time so unless your pre work out meal thats p/c is 4hrs before training ..it really doesnt matter

i know the meal scheduling of some of SC's clients and they will do pro/fat pre work out meals as well as pro/carbs..SO its not TOO essential as long as you have consumed an addaquate amount of carbs w/in 8hrs of training

Kurz is offline Member
    ok....who cares...do whatever

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I love lamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I love lamp.
    holy shit bro.. when did you get those implants?! ur a hot bitch now!

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    bro..you are not real lean....so, I'm not sure what you are referring to.........
    tai know's his shyt, he helped me out on previous diet's. he always has some
    good info to throw in. i tried carbs pre w/o didn't notice anything. so switched back and gained some more. for some reason i'm looking leaner . i will
    stick with pro/fat pre w/o from now on.
    zer_

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Hulkzer - this is good stuff man.
    I usually run about a 40/40/10 for myself
    (40% of cals as Protein/40% of cals as carbs/10% as fats)
    Edit: The extra 10% is mixed among the three depending on the day and the variables surrounding the meals
    It's rest that does it for me - if I don't get enough recovery time I don't gain a lot. Are you finding this true in your case? Just curious.
    Last edited by TADOLFI; 02-06-2006 at 11:01 PM.

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TADOLFI
    Hulkzer - this is good stuff man.
    I usually run about a 40/40/10 for myself
    (40% of cals as Protein/40% of cals as carbs/10% as fats)
    It's rest that does it for me - if I don't get enough recovery time I don't gain a lot. Are you finding this true in your case? Just curious.
    for me this was my biggest problem. i usually have sleep issues, and can't take melatonin i has an opposite effect on me. i have been sleeping a lot better these days. maybe because of the casein flax right at bed time. dunno, but i like walking around with out having to pop ephedra all day.

davidreader is offline New Member
    In meal 5 why the dextrose
    are u taking creatine rigth now?
    Is taht what dextrose does?
    meal 5
    50gr whey+100gr dextrose

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Yeah man - the caffeine is my enemy some days.
    Maybe I'll try the flax.
    Cheers on the gains - hope they keep coming brother!

Quote Originally Posted by hulkzer
    tai know's his shyt, he helped me out on previous diet's. he always has some
    good info to throw in. i tried carbs pre w/o didn't notice anything. so switched back and gained some more. for some reason i'm looking leaner . i will
    stick with pro/fat pre w/o from now on.
    zer_
    in some studies i have read (which is alot and most i think are pure BS) .. consuming a pro/fat meal prior to any intense activity (ESPECIALLY if its high in EFA's) can induce lipolysis since the body sees excess fat as fuel, granted you WILL PULL glycogen NO DOUBT but as your heart rate lwrs during rest between sets and excercises you will be more prone to using fat its weird i wish i could find that chart that showed it some % krap.. of course it could be a load of poop but the idealology behind it was very encouraging to the theory.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information