Thread: Some help

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member

Question Some help

Hey Just a quick question. I am going away March 18-24 to the Bahamas for a spring break trip, the problem is that I am in the middle of bulking diet/training since Sept, that I wasnt going to end until After May, possibly longet if I cycle some gear. So I was wondering what I could do to loose a little weight, quickly so that I could look ripped at the beach...so if any help that would be great. Currently I am not doing any cardio, and I am eatin a lot, but very clean...thanks guys and gals

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    you wanna be lean for spring ????? well they is only 1 way to do that take a look at the cutting sticky and star doing some cardio, i would also recomend tkaeing a ECA stack as well

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member
    ECA stack, what would that be...and also I really dont want to start my hardcore summer cutting until I cyclce which happens when i get back till 10weeks later...so I probably wont want to fully be in cutting mode until may or june...Is the ECA stack t3 and clen

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    no ECA is ephidren,caffiene,asprin, but if you can get some t3 and clen that would work better

Thread Information