PurplePatriot is offline Associate Member

Want to lose stomach fat!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys im currently in my winter bulking cycle getting ready for summer and I think im going to hit my target weight of 200, im 15lbs shy with 10 weeks left.

Im 20 years old, 6'1 and 7.8% body fat currently. Ive always had very low body fat which will presumably be lower when i start to cut but I have always had a thin pinch full of fat over my abs, especially lower, that has been hiding a six pack I know i can bring out. During my cycle the layer has gotten bigger something i figured would happen. I have never really had the need to cut or lose weight ever before so I dont know what im getting myself into.

I dont want to lose weight obviously. The rest of my body is completely tight. How much cardio is enough, how much is too much? How can I keep my weight and strength gains while doing this? Which supplements have worked best for you? This isnt a complete overhaul, its one pinch of fat on my stomach, very isolated.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePatriot
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys im currently in my winter bulking cycle getting ready for summer and I think im going to hit my target weight of 200, im 15lbs shy with 10 weeks left.

Im 20 years old, 6'1 and 7.8% body fat currently. Ive always had very low body fat which will presumably be lower when i start to cut but I have always had a thin pinch full of fat over my abs, especially lower, that has been hiding a six pack I know i can bring out. During my cycle the layer has gotten bigger something i figured would happen. I have never really had the need to cut or lose weight ever before so I dont know what im getting myself into.

I dont want to lose weight obviously. The rest of my body is completely tight. How much cardio is enough, how much is too much? How can I keep my weight and strength gains while doing this? Which supplements have worked best for you? This isnt a complete overhaul, its one pinch of fat on my stomach, very isolated.

7.8% BF and not shredded up?

Anyways, there is no way to tell how much cardio will help you as you have neglected to post your dietary approach as well as how many days you are currently doing cardio. Cardio and Diet is what is all boils down to. It is probably safe to say your problem lies in macros.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    If you have stomach fat then you are no where near 7.8%.

And you can't spot reduce. Stomach fat is usually the first thing to come when bulking and last to go when cutting. Just tough it up and finish bulking.

PurplePatriot is offline Associate Member
    What is macros?

Getting bigger to me is more important at the moment than worrying about this, no way I will stop my cycle till its over and done with. Im planning ahead and making sure I know exactly what needs to be done when its time cut down. My bodyfat has always been consistant no matter which method I use (no access to be checked underwater) but none the less it has never flucuated more that .2%

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    wait u think u got 7.8% BF which whould be rounded to 8% and you dont even know what macros are !!!!!, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Cutting sticky atop the page is utilized to set up approaches.

~SC~

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    i had a similar issue...lipoderm-y worked well in combination w/ diet + cardio

if you arent doing any cardio right now i would start doing it 2-3x a week for 30mins.

Thread Information